DX » Community » Reviews » Disposable Cotton Hand Gloves for Avoiding Fingerprints (6-Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysvLazar on 12/03/2011

Fast delivery: to Russia about 21 days. 6 steams have come. The size universal, on my hand of 11 sizes have put on densely. Don't leave fingerprints on glass and other subjects. Have been packed into a usual package. The size is small for the big man's brush. A material not so dense. If not ?????????... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHawkLS on 07/27/2011

- price - made of cotton - 6 pairs - size - threads - quality I bought them without reading the forum, just by seeing the pictures. No way those pictures are from the delivered product. I doubt they will fit any adult hands. They are certainly cheap but their size make them useless. I will pay attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjayef on 07/04/2011

the price is actually really good ... the quality is alright, some gloves look like the fall apart even brand new, but i guess thats ok. the gloves are waaay too small. i dont know if they did those for kids, but i have 12 pieces here now to throw away since i cant wear them. tooo bad ... my thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElfolay on 09/14/2010

good price serves many functions (in my case, coins) are many bom preço serve para muitas funções (no meu caso, moedas) são muitas build quality size imperfections in the seams material do produto tamanho imperfeições nas costuras Could improve the quality and, perhaps, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybon3fire on 07/30/2010

They are scissored alright, the seams look ok. The size of the finger sleeves are really tight. Dirt cheap. They are really small, if you are male with big hands they won't fit. Even if you do not have big hands, the glove won't go beyond your wrist. They are all the same, there is no left/right glove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheDarkAura on 04/15/2009

These shipped quickly from DX! They do what they are designed to do, they keep your oily fingerprints off of things! They have a pretty good shape, and look like they would be a perfect fit for a woman or really small man. I can't wear them, they are way too small. There is no stretch at all so you can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklaas19 on 04/14/2009

They are very cheap! They leave (as the discription says) NO fingerprints at all. -They leave little cotton dust particles that you can see on shiny objects, so when you use them for a knife collection, they will leave some dust, but no scratches. -build quality is not very good, it seems that they will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDave1710 on 04/04/2009

Cheap. Multi pack useful to dispose of dirty gloves after a while rather than washing them. Work perfectly for handling photgraphs from a home phot printer- no marks left. I've used similar quality but double the price gloves for work and these do as good a job. I've got medium sized hands (male) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byticker on 02/25/2009

One pro is the gloves are cheap. Another is they will indeed prevent finger prints, but then I suppose so would cello-tape. The size was a little smaller than expected. As an adult male it can just fit my fingers width wise, length is sadly lacking. The gloves come to about half way down my palm, I feel ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections