Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadershero on 12/04/2014

Our family hikes the Narrows in Zion's regularly in the back country. Often it is very warm and you don't want to pack a sleeping bag because of weight. This has a zipper and will keep the bugs out, but is no more than just a sheet. Exactly what we wanted! I liked it so much I ordered me 4 more so everyone ... Read more

Impression:Awesome, light, thin;

0 0 0

• posted bybigdogsafety1 on 05/31/2014

This is a nice product it is Light weight and packable, great for travel, great if you get stuck in an emergency, stuck in an airport, added it to my emergency travel pack and will take them on long trips. Will keep you warm if needed. Right size for kids and young adults. Can use it almost any place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyrtimiD on 09/28/2013

Light and very compact.Dry fast. Made of nice to touch cloth. Have nice "hood" for a pillow. Has a good pouch with a clip. The zipper has about 1/3 of the bag length, so the bag can't be completely opened and used as sheet or blanket. The zipper itself looks very weak and, probably, can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynidegrafixx on 09/11/2013

I have to say this is one perfect sleeping bag. Fits me perfectly even though I am 195 cm tall. Height is 210cm and width is 70cm, so the proportions are perfect according to me, smaller people can addjust it. It is really small package, lightweight and the finish is nice. This bag can be used like a ... Read more

2 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections