DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 6.3mm Male to 3.5mm Female + 3.5mm Male to 6.3mm Female Audio Connectors
  • 5 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap, a true bargain. The color finish looks fine and does not have a cheap feel on it. Cons:The 6.3mm male to 3.5mm female one (or, if you prefer, the 'small to big' plug) does not work correctly, it gives me poor sound quality and just one channel wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrCrazyID on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's super cheap It looks very good It does the job that you need it to do It can also comes with a converter that converts a 35mm plug into a 1/4" plug It's quite useful It's very inexpensive It does as advertised Lightweight, cheap, golden and even feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHechamon on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It is cheap, an adapter would cost three times as much anywhere else. -It sounds good, the sound doesn't seem to be affected by it, so it does what it is thought for. -It worked with all my devices, it was a very tight fit, but it fitted everywhere. Cons:-The 3.5mm male... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWho198 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A firm connection when you plug a mini jack in the adapter. - Likewise a firm connection when plugging in a 6.3mm jack in the other adapter - Feels very robust. - No loss in sound. - Good grip around the jack to pull it out. - Very nice price for this qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanil427 on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Buying this was a shot in the dark for me...as i intended to use it for another purpose rather than what people generally buy this for..I used it successfully to connect a non compatible 3.55mm nokia headset with stereo pin to a samsung galaxy smartphone with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBRman on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking. Seem to be working fine. Tested with some headphones and mics. Quite cheap and you get 2 adapters. Cons:Seem a little lighter than what I would expect, but it doesn't seem to be a big issue. No further complains so far. OtherThoughts:Haven't tested on any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaanWielens on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plugs are good-looking and very sturdy. Audio sounds great and when you rotate the plugs you won't hear a scratching sound. Besides they are really cheap, I couldn't believe it since these things cost much more in my local shop! Cons:These plugs are named... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful for those who use electrical appliances or for those who need to plug instruments like guitar or electric guitar. It has a beautiful appearance and the plug is small. Cons:It is certainly not made ??of gold, not plated or painted. It looks like a y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCakelies on 09/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works well -Looks nice -Good price -2 adapters -Looks tougher then the plastic connectors Cons:-The 3.5 male to female connector is a little bit flimsy. -Have not noticed any other cons, the product works as intended. OtherThoughts:If you need to connect any higher end... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made out of solid metal, which is much better than the plastic counterparts that always break. Gold plated all over. I hope it'll last for a long time! Cons:So far none, except that they might be a little stiff (to get a jack plug in). This probably is only in t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections