DX » Community » Reviews » Aquarium PVC Simulation Falk Water Flower - Green + Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludis on 12/25/2013

The flower is great looking item The price is very reasonable Fish love it and so do my visitors It makes great addition any one aquarium. the packaging was thin and damaged on arrival, but it had no effect on the product. At first I thought the colour will stand out too much, but once added to my aquarium it added nice touch. I have it for a while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkosorio on 06/29/2013

Excellent product, good condition, packaging in good condition, both my fish and I are very happy with your new decoration Excellent product, good condition, packaging in good condition, both my fish and I are very happy with your new decoration Excellent product, good condition, packaging in good condition, both my fish and I are very happy with your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunubliche on 06/13/2013

A very showy plant, good size, and correct colors, do not let the pink scare, because once inside the tank, the plant is very well integrated. The leaves can be a little hard for some fish. And the plant is very dense, and the fish can not get inside, however, I have crabs agusto feel inside. Another flaw is that it has gobs of glue at the junction ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections