DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11/RJ45 Network and Telephone Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 03/13/2014

This product is simply awesome, I though it would feel really cheap and would break but NO, it feels great, it does what is supposed to, and I can't be happier with the product I got. There is no con I can find in this product, even tha package comes with clear instructions. There was a little problem while using my crimp plugs, but I don't know if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrhoden on 02/20/2014

Quite affordable, good built quality, easy to use. Works perfectly well with RJ 11 RJ 45 conectors, so it´s really a bargain to have such a good tool for such a good price None so far Not to be used as a professional tool. However, it´s quite handy for casual task at home or office, no need to be an expert to use it properly in most situations ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRauli11 on 11/12/2013

Very good tool. You just cant put it away. You need to play with it. If you order crimp plugs too with this tool, then order 100 pack, because you just need to put the plugs in there and crimp them. It peasures you. That's how good this product is. And the wire stripper strips wire really good. I had one cable. Now it's without any isolation. That's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycopilla on 07/31/2013

Excelente herramienta, muy buena calidad, trabaja muy bien, ya he arreglado varios cables y quedaron funcionando muy bien, para cualquier técnico en redes o computación le recomiendo tenerla, le va a ser de mucha utilidad. Ninguno por el momento Excelente herramienta, muy buena calidad, trabaja muy bien, ya he arreglado varios cables y quedaron ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalik_ginger on 06/18/2013

1. It has cutting tool and stripping tool 2. It crimps RJ45 well. 1. It can be fixed in closed position for stripping, you should close it till 3 clicks. But my exempler very soon began to do only 2 clicks, and space between razors is too big. That's why I can not strip cables with it anymore I've never used it to crimp telephone connectors, so I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoostom on 05/29/2013

I'm an IT-guy and needed these for some home networking. I make cables myself and this thing has helped me put on the plugs. It feels sturdy in your hand and can get the job done! It fits the RJ-45 plugs perfectly and closes them like this device should. I still haven't encountered problems with my crimping tool. If you occasionaly need it to do network ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyothecat on 02/15/2013

Nice build quality (heavy enough and robust) Does the job well Very useful cable stripper Cheap price No information on how to use it (don't put the cable in the wrong way :) I have used it to split a 10m cable into shorter cables so that I don't have extra cable in the way. It is much better now that I have cables which length fit my installation. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonstro900 on 01/11/2013

This cable crimping tool is of very good quality. Crimping goes flawless. Cutter is razor sharp and cuts perfect. Crimping tool comes is equipped with a locking mechanism, which is very interesting for stowing it. Crimping tool is made out of meatl, so is feels good, not at all cheap. None that I can think of for the moment. Don't look for anaother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerialChiller on 03/16/2012

It works exactly as it is supposed to do, even the wire stripper has exactly the right diameter and works great. The build quality is also very nice. None that I can think of. I always used a knife to push down the pins, which is a really fiddly and frustrating work. But I don't do this very often, so I hesitated buying such a tool, especially since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyariz on 06/03/2011

very sturdy build, includes cable cutter which is very handy. I was surprised at how easy to use it is :) I have already crimped two rj45 cables for my home theater computer and they are functioning without a problem. non that I could see... you get exactly what you paid for and for this price its a bargain. for instructions on how to arrange the wires ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections