DX » Community » Reviews » AVE X3 RAM Heatsink - Blue (8 PCS)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

These heatsinks come with perfect sized thermal tape attached to the bottom of them. This helps to ensure that the heat is properly transferred. I personally used these to attach to Raspberry Pi CPUs, on which they fit perfectly. I can feel the heat rising out of the heatsink, so the thermal tape is definitely doing a proper job of transferring the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

These are pretty cheap, and look really nice. They work well too, getting hot when attached to the chips that I need to heatsink. I don't know the thermal resistance of these things. Maybe the adhesive is not thermally conductive. I'm not sure if there's such thing as a thermally conductive tape, which is what these things come with. I decided to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaTek666 on 02/23/2014

very nice and useful, i use them on my HD4850, had to replace original fan with some universal heat sink and had memory chips exposed, those where very hot so i decided to put those blue heat sinks on memory chips to make them less hot, they look nice and keep my memory cold, so now i don't have fear of burning them when my graphic card is at maximum ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

I have not done a thorough temperature measurement but it will certainly reduce your raspberry's chips temperature. Haven't seen any yet, it is a simple device and except for the sticker i can't imagine anything going south. The price for one was almost the same as the price for 8. I used 2 and gave 2 to three other friends (raspberry owners of course)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystijnDC on 12/01/2013

cheap! works like magic! not a lot of skill needed to use these use it on other computer chips asswel cools very good, even if it seems bulky at first thermal paste sticks very good not that i found so far. i use these heatsinks for cooling my bitcoin miners. they sit on the chips that are not protected by a heat sink and do the job just fine. The thermal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/04/2013

It's very Cheap. It's very easy to install. It looks very nice inside your pc-case. It has 8 of those small heatsinks in'em. They're really small make no mistake about it. The sticky bottom might not be wonderfull... I dont think they'll cooldown something that quick If you have very little money this is a nice one to make your pc look cool and stay ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLoLo2207 on 10/24/2013

Just received this along with SKU 202095 (a case) and SKU 227292 (a mini fan). Used 2 on a Raspberry Pi and decreased the temps about 20ºC (using Turbo Mode) They have a thin layer of glue applied on them, protected by a little paper. I think it's not thermal glue, so i also bougth SKU 135352 but haven't applied it yet. I think that the glue isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydankling on 07/06/2013

This is a simple heat sink that sits on your ram chips on any device that has them. Simple to install and keeps it cool. None, I am going to buy more to have on hand in the future. I installed them on an old graphics card and it helped cool off the ram chips that we getting hot. Old VGA card brought back to life! Make sure you monitor temps after installing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 06/30/2013

These heatsinks are incredible for cooling of small IC's in circuit projects. They have 3M thermal tape attached to the back so all you have to do is stick them on and you're instantly cooling off your circuit. They are a really bright blue which looks pretty cool too. None at all. The thermal tape seems pretty sticky, but I'm not sure how long it will ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections