DX » Community » Reviews » AVE X3 RAM Heatsink - Blue (8PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Satisfied Impressed Top quality and price super bonitos y baratos
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaniloIdem on 05/30/2017

Impression:Satisfied,Impressed;

They are nice and easy to install. The quality is very good and the price is very low. They come with thermal tape, which makes install super easy. I bought it to use in a single board computer (Pine A64) with very good results. I do not have technical details to share here though.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10415875 on 11/04/2016

Impression:Good price,Top quality and price;

Pros: Feels and looks like high-quality, does its job. Cons: None!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGingerFish109 on 10/08/2015

Impression:Good price,Top quality and price,super bonitos y baratos;

Son de aluminio azul con pegatina adhesiva. BBB

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeduxbox on 05/26/2015

Impression:super bonitos y baratos;

Pros no tiene. Muy barato de alta calidad.De aluminio y disipa el calor increiblemente bien. Lo recomiendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNOGWA12 on 05/10/2015

Impression:Good price;

nice machined heatsinks comes with sticky tape on the back that seems to grip just fine bright blue color what do you want more for this given price !!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydjinkyman on 10/21/2014

Impression:Top quality and price;

Pros: Very high quality, no rough edges or deformities, and the heatsinks have adhesive pads attached to them already. I use them to lower the temperature on the RAM chips on my HD7990 and they fit perfectly and do a great job. Excellent price as well! Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

These heatsinks come with perfect sized thermal tape attached to the bottom of them. This helps to ensure that the heat is properly transferred. I personally used these to attach to Raspberry Pi CPUs, on which they fit perfectly. I can feel the heat rising out of the heatsink, so the thermal tape... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

These are pretty cheap, and look really nice. They work well too, getting hot when attached to the chips that I need to heatsink. I don't know the thermal resistance of these things. Maybe the adhesive is not thermally conductive. I'm not sure if there's such thing as a thermally conductive tape,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMaTek666 on 02/23/2014

very nice and useful, i use them on my HD4850, had to replace original fan with some universal heat sink and had memory chips exposed, those where very hot so i decided to put those blue heat sinks on memory chips to make them less hot, they look nice and keep my memory cold, so now i don't have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

I have not done a thorough temperature measurement but it will certainly reduce your raspberry's chips temperature. Haven't seen any yet, it is a simple device and except for the sticker i can't imagine anything going south. The price for one was almost the same as the price for 8. I used 2 and 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere