DX » Community » Reviews » Odm LED Backlit Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (Purple)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnabiasioli on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I loved it, it is great, it works just fine, it really nice,cute, most of my friends loved it and want one like it, it goes with any clothes, it light not heavy, it works great in the dark as well cute blue light Cons:I had some trouble at first trying to use it,but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackshovel on 11/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good watch it change parts of different colors and it have a good material band, good resistance and my girl loved it alot. Good for girls and deppends of color to mens too Cons:Dont have mutch differente colors, in dealextreme have only 2 purple and pinky sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHudka on 07/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This watch looks really cool. It´s kind of big but very confortable. All my friends ask me to take a look at it, and everybody likes it. I like the purple and white color. At night, you can perfectly see the time, it even helps me some times, when my room or car is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections