DX » Community » Reviews » Odm LED Backlit Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (Purple)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjechustyle on 02/21/2015

Buen producto, es grande y agradable

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byMagentha on 08/26/2012

It's a nice watch, comfortable for its size, and the lights are quite nice. There's 4 different colours: red, blue, green and purple. When the battery is empty, it's easy to remove the plastic part from the band, just pull the rubber band down. One of the buttons on my watch doesn't work like the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaratovCity on 06/08/2012

- Attractive design - Good Latch - Large Bracelet - Fixing to watch bracelet was not done until the end - Silicone bracelet is not well made ??(molded) - Uneven backlighting - The font on the screen difficult to read (small) - The hand sweats a bracelet - Awkward to press the button - Silicone of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnabiasioli on 08/04/2011

I loved it, it is great, it works just fine, it really nice,cute, most of my friends loved it and want one like it, it goes with any clothes, it light not heavy, it works great in the dark as well cute blue light I had some trouble at first trying to use it,but then my mother helped,and it works... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackshovel on 11/10/2010

Good watch it change parts of different colors and it have a good material band, good resistance and my girl loved it alot. Good for girls and deppends of color to mens too Dont have mutch differente colors, in dealextreme have only 2 purple and pinky shame! Please DealExtreme take differents of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHudka on 07/17/2009

This watch looks really cool. It´s kind of big but very confortable. All my friends ask me to take a look at it, and everybody likes it. I like the purple and white color. At night, you can perfectly see the time, it even helps me some times, when my room or car is to dark, it works like a I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere