DX » Community » Reviews » RII RT-MWK13 Mini Wireless Keyboard + IR Remote + Air Mouse + Audio Chat + Microphone
Customer’s impression:
excellent OK Awesome amazing! fully usable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroluq on 05/13/2015

It is smaller than I expected, and that's great. Realy compact and feels right. It does NOT feel cheap at all, great amazing quality, very easy to configure, the buttons also feel good to press, the air mouse is extremely accurate, overal just feels good in the hand, comes in a nice box, very no... Read more

Impression:Awesome,excellent,amazing!;

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/20/2015

The remote is light but solid. It has a built in rechargeable battery via Mini USB port (mini, not micro) with cable. The receiver is tiny with USB standard. It has a button for switching the wireless part, while the IR is always working. The rubber buttons looks good, we'll see over time if the... Read more

Impression:excellent;

1 0 0

• posted byTaipoka on 01/27/2015

It controls all my devices. Is cheap and have a very nice quality. Came fast and i had all support from DX.

Impression:Awesome;

0 2 0

• posted byosmaansheikh on 12/22/2014

Pros: feels high quality to hold though very light. Extremely accurate. No set up required for RF keyboard and mouse. Extremely easy remote learning for IR. Excellent price for what you get - replaces my $200 Wireless keyboard/mouse/trackpad with better functionality. Maybe the best product I've... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bySaur0n on 07/24/2014

First of all - it's working and do what it suppose to. Air mouse works correctly (especially on big, projector screen), keyboard and remote are fully usable. So in general it's a good product and I'm happy with it, but there is quite large space for improvements. Just to be precise, I'm glad I -... Read more

Impression:OK, fully usable;

0 0 2

• posted byPartisfal on 07/09/2014

great remote control, doing all that it should...has good quality I thought that I could use it with an IR lightbulb but it didn't recognize the signal=/..could have a place to place the usb receiver...it is small and can be easily lost it does everything it says it should do, the manual have of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjerrick99 on 12/10/2013

-Came in good nice packaging. -Provide English manual. The manual is easy to understand and straight forward. Anyway, you need to keep the manual, as might need to refer back for setting the IR remote. - Many buttons for IR memorization. - Can Memorize for TV, Aircon, etc. - Plug and play. - Very... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysolteir on 11/12/2013

Infrared: well built, control up to 8 different IR devices, has almost all necessary buttons. learns quickly. controls from a long distance RF Keyboard: well built, mouse works fine, general: I've disassembled and confirmed the pcb is well made, the buttons are not that type of plastic with all a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanh9341 on 10/31/2013

My laptop (connected to a projector) Instantly recognised the dongle and works beautifully as a wii style remote control for the laptop/projected screen. I effortlessly programmed the LG smart tv, Denon audio amp, DVD player, projector, DVR, Remote LED colour lights (highly recommend remote too)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarkcrow101 on 05/24/2013

- IR remote learns easily - IR remote still works when keyboard/mouse is switched off (so you don't waste battery) - Gyration mouse is accurate and works well with Windows 8, sensitivity can be adjusted - Comfortable in hand and almost too light weight - No additional drivers needed in Windows It... Read more

2 0 4

DX Everywhere