DX » Community » Reviews » RII RT-MWK13 Mini Wireless Keyboard + IR Remote + Air Mouse + Audio Chat + Microphone
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPartisfal on 07/09/2014

great remote control, doing all that it should...has good quality I thought that I could use it with an IR lightbulb but it didn't recognize the signal=/..could have a place to place the usb receiver...it is small and can be easily lost it does everything it says it should do, the manual have lot's of errors but it's really easy to configure...just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerrick99 on 12/10/2013

-Came in good nice packaging. -Provide English manual. The manual is easy to understand and straight forward. Anyway, you need to keep the manual, as might need to refer back for setting the IR remote. - Many buttons for IR memorization. - Can Memorize for TV, Aircon, etc. - Plug and play. - Very minimal setting required. Just plug into Smart'TV or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolteir on 11/12/2013

Infrared: well built, control up to 8 different IR devices, has almost all necessary buttons. learns quickly. controls from a long distance RF Keyboard: well built, mouse works fine, general: I've disassembled and confirmed the pcb is well made, the buttons are not that type of plastic with carbon contact, all button are like a tact switch, so it should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanh9341 on 10/31/2013

My laptop (connected to a projector) Instantly recognised the dongle and works beautifully as a wii style remote control for the laptop/projected screen. I effortlessly programmed the LG smart tv, Denon audio amp, DVD player, projector, DVR, Remote LED colour lights (highly recommend remote lighting too) the air conditioner. It's disturbingly fast &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkcrow101 on 05/24/2013

- IR remote learns easily - IR remote still works when keyboard/mouse is switched off (so you don't waste battery) - Gyration mouse is accurate and works well with Windows 8, sensitivity can be adjusted - Comfortable in hand and almost too light weight - No additional drivers needed in Windows 7/8 - Audio speaker and microphone work well, It shows up ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections