Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Product, Worth buying

posted by solteir on 11/12/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Infrared: well built, control up to 8 different IR devices, has almost all necessary buttons. learns quickly. controls from a long distance

RF Keyboard: well built, mouse works fine,

general: I've disassembled and confirmed the pcb is well made, the buttons are not that type of plastic with carbon contact, all button are like a tact switch, so it should not wear out so fast after some time.

Cons:

Infrared: None

RF Keyboard:
    -the antenna is made on the left of the keyboard, so depending the way you hold it, it reduces the signal strength, and from 4m more or less, it can stop communicating, so it's needed to hold in a different way on the left side of the remote control.
    -It doesn't have the F1 to F11 buttons.
    -The keyboard is not on the standard format, so for example to increase the volume on XBMC it's needed to press Fn and +, instead of just using the key "+=", not a big problem for me as I can control the volume of the home theater via infrared.
    -It's tricky to calibrate the mouse, don't lose the manual, otherwise you'll never remember how to do it.

OtherThoughts:

If it has backlight on at least keyboard side, would be a plus.

Bottomline:

It worth buying and I do recommend purchasing this awesome product

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections