DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseemayer on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Die Original Wii Fernbedienung sowie die Motion Plus Remote Control SKU 140392 und SKU 140400 passen ganz genau in das Lenkrad. Die Farbe ist "richtig" Schwarz und passt gut zu einer schwarzen Wii Console. Das Lenrad liegt gut in der Hand. Cons:Man spürt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The level of gaming in racing games increases greatly, the feel of the games improves a lot. It's a simple piece of plastic, good quality. The wii remote fits perfectly (the original and the goigome remotes). I tested in Mario Kart Wii, Need For Speed Pro Street and Nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1marcus on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:made of quality plastic, has good finish - no sharp edges anywhere left (happens sometimes with cheap things). the price is veeeery good... should've bought more of them. color is exact match with controller. probably nobody will tell you that this is a copy. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits and keeps the control inside perfectly. very single of using, even a child can do The color goes together with the original black controls It has size good, same that his hands are big The plastic is very high quality Cons:Do not come with box, but it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really simple to use, just put in your remote controller and play. great for any driving games (I have use it with Mario kart and it is much better then just remote controller). Build quality is good. Cons:There is not to much say about this item, it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfluis01 on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks and feels like the real one. - Fits the wiimote perfectly. - Great for Mario Kart, F1 and other driving games, specially for small kids. - Takes driving on Wii to a new level. - Easy to attach, easy to deattach. - Physical quality is good. Cons:No. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarmaB on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes, that's right. I'm and expert and I understand the inner workings of this piece of plastic. Consult me for any inquiries you may have. It works, plain and simple. You pop your remote in and it's like holding a steering wheel instead of a stick. Cons:Some o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections