DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseemayer on 03/04/2013

Die Original Wii Fernbedienung sowie die Motion Plus Remote Control SKU 140392 und SKU 140400 passen ganz genau in das Lenkrad. Die Farbe ist "richtig" Schwarz und passt gut zu einer schwarzen Wii Console. Das Lenrad liegt gut in der Hand. Man spürt ein leichten Grat der aber nicht weiter störend ist. Die Verarbeitung könnte ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 01/22/2013

The level of gaming in racing games increases greatly, the feel of the games improves a lot. It's a simple piece of plastic, good quality. The wii remote fits perfectly (the original and the goigome remotes). I tested in Mario Kart Wii, Need For Speed Pro Street and Need For Speed Undercover, works great. I can't think in no one. Works just great for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1marcus on 04/26/2012

made of quality plastic, has good finish - no sharp edges anywhere left (happens sometimes with cheap things). the price is veeeery good... should've bought more of them. color is exact match with controller. probably nobody will tell you that this is a copy. none that i can think of so far, no problems! sometimes color comes off from copy products,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 01/22/2012

Fits and keeps the control inside perfectly. very single of using, even a child can do The color goes together with the original black controls It has size good, same that his hands are big The plastic is very high quality Do not come with box, but it is packed in protective plastic it is careless in the race games The price is about 1/6 of that which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

This is really simple to use, just put in your remote controller and play. great for any driving games (I have use it with Mario kart and it is much better then just remote controller). Build quality is good. There is not to much say about this item, it is simple item and it does what it spouts to do. Only con I have find that IR pointer does not work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfluis01 on 04/18/2011

- Looks and feels like the real one. - Fits the wiimote perfectly. - Great for Mario Kart, F1 and other driving games, specially for small kids. - Takes driving on Wii to a new level. - Easy to attach, easy to deattach. - Physical quality is good. No. - Excellent for kids, and adds a lot of fun to playing racing games. - The price is very reasonable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarmaB on 11/08/2010

Yes, that's right. I'm and expert and I understand the inner workings of this piece of plastic. Consult me for any inquiries you may have. It works, plain and simple. You pop your remote in and it's like holding a steering wheel instead of a stick. Some of my friends still prefer the wiimote without this add-on...I asked them to kindly leave my house.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections