DX » Community » Reviews » MK818 Android 4.2 Dual-Core Mini PC Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / EU Plug
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsoncv on 11/11/2013

Easy to install and to operate. Good processor speed, games and HD video playback. Updated Android version. Fixes well in LCD TVs. The camera can be rotated. It transforms your TV into a smart TV Need to buy an airmouse or wireless keyboard (in my case 158958 ). The camera is supposed to be 5 MegaPixel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfkaroubalis on 11/08/2013

Very fast in its operation. Performs very well when playing 1080p from microSD card. Has very good bluetooth connectivity. The embedded RJ45 port enables fast network connectivity. USB OTG works OK. Play Store runs smoothly. The embedded camera allows skype videocalls with no problems. It is very small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrockman64 on 07/22/2013

I bought this to replace a smaller, cheaper media centre that died after a month. This unit has been working well. The Cat5 connection works and with a 32Gb memory card can hold plenty of movies. Wireless is too slow to watch blue ray movies from my server. The Cat5 connection is good, but Bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypvmreddy on 07/18/2013

Interfaces with keyboard/mouse without any problem. UI is decent thanks to Android Jelly Bean. Device works fine with LG Plasma TV through HDMI. Also supports WiFi display Clamps well to the TV. Can adjust the position of camera as required and is stable after adjusting. Camera is not tuned properly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadriwiekens on 07/08/2013

This little android computer can perform 1080P video playback via USB without any significant problems. Also performs well when playing from internal memory. Experiences crash bugs now and then. Powering it via USB can give some strange effects causing the device to crash. Also since the device is delivered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections