DX » Community » Reviews » NST-111 High Definition HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable - Black (24cm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect very useful Very good quality Adapter and cable Works fine with A10-OLinuXino-LIME
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9385580 on 03/03/2017

Pros: Works perfectly so far! Cons: -

Impression:perfect,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9129160 on 02/23/2017

Great deal and shipping!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byschorpian on 04/14/2016

Fitted it straight between my second screen and the new laptop's HDMI socket - worked perfectly, no problems. Seems well made and unlikely to ever wear out. Good price. Recommended.

0 0 0

• posted byjwrsca on 03/24/2016

Works perfectly. Nice price and nice quality

0 0 0

• posted by8990934 on 04/22/2015

Adapter works perfectly with my Raspberry PI and VGA monitor. Didn't notice any issues with noise or interference. Build is solid, with a sturdy inter-connecting cable.

Impression:perfect,very useful,Very good quality Adapter and cable;

0 0 0

• posted byPrince3121 on 03/04/2015

Solidly packed and good value for money adaptor

Impression:Very good quality Adapter and cable;

0 0 0

• posted bydfokeeffe on 03/03/2015

Purchased this to use a VGA monitor with an A10-OLinuXino-LIME which only has one HDMI port. The device works well, the display is clear with no issues.

Impression:Works fine with A10-OLinuXino-LIME;

1 0 0

• posted byrrc on 01/13/2015

Pros: it is an adapter that is HDMI male on one end and VGA Female on the other. Allows you to connect the old VGA monitor to the new laptop which has an HDMI interface instead of the VGA interface on the old laptop. Price on Dx.com was many times cheaper than local dealers Cons: Cable should be... Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylesiuu on 12/13/2014

There was no problem with this adapter. I connected successful my RPI with Belinea monitor through D-SUB. Everything works perfect. I recommend this product.

It's works with RPI and D-SUB monitor

0 0 0

• posted byfreja57 on 01/09/2014

Well build, straight forward, reliable cable conversion for HDMI to VGA, to enable use of 'old' VGA-only monitor on HDMI output. Works very well, sharp image on VGA monitor, no disturbance or noise. The price is right. Works as advertised, plug and play. No cons I can think of. The stirdy casing... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere