DX » Community » Reviews » 120W DC 12V 10A Switching Power Supply - Silver (DC 100~240V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGunnart on 02/24/2014

Works as advertised. Very good quality. The first item I recieved was DOA, but the second item worked perfect. Mine is quiet, heats up a little under stress but output is consistent. The first item arrived DOA. This item was replaced with a working item though, but it wil take you 4 to 5 weeks for the replacement arrives. You can adjust the output voltage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMRXC90 on 11/04/2013

Reasonable price. If your looking for a Constant voltage power supply? this is certainly not a bad deal. It does what it states. Also interesting to know is you it has a dial on it so you can adjust the voltage down to approx. 11.1 Volt. Seems rather unimportant, but it often is useful to limit voltage a little bit lower than 12 volt. The same way you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNez74 on 07/24/2013

Claimed output is adequate. The assembly is made qualitatively, nothing sticks out. Heard a loud whistle of the pulse generator. One hole mount is located in a remote place. Unknown frequency range of the pulse generator power supply. I thought I'd make noise isolation, but the hissing sound has decreased only slightly. After noise isolation a natural ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byumitgoren on 07/07/2013

It powers my led strips without any problems. It has a level adjustment to dim the light. It never gets hot. It is a bit hard to make the connections because the screws are quite stiff. The lights turn on after 1 second I put it on. Overall, it is a good product, go for it if you need it. One of the most important thing for the durability of a led bulb ... Read more

The power supply
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections