DX » Community » Reviews » 120W DC 12V 10A Switching Power Supply - Silver (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good Good quality product Good for lots of projects
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHambone68 on 03/11/2015

I ordered 2 of these 12V 10A power supplies and have used one of them so far to power an LED lighting project. The average draw on the project ranges from 5-7 amps, and the supply handles it with no problems, staying cool even without a fan. The supply is about the same size as a typical laptop -... Read more

Impression:Good for lots of projects;

0 0 1

• posted byalgirdasv on 01/20/2015

I do recommend to by this power supply. I have ordered for led strips, and it works just great. It has voltage control, so you can increase or decrease it and your led lights can be more or less brighter. Prise is quite good, it is half cheaper than in my country.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkstalker on 07/31/2014

Pros: Cheap, cheap, cheap. I used it to power the Modem, Router and the NAS at the same time so as to do away with all the power adapters those device uses. One switch and one source of power now make my work desk neater. Having one switch mean that you just have to switch on one main point and a... Read more

Impression:Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byGunnart on 02/24/2014

Works as advertised. Very good quality. The first item I recieved was DOA, but the second item worked perfect. Mine is quiet, heats up a little under stress but output is consistent. The first item arrived DOA. This item was replaced with a working item though, but it wil take you 4 to 5 weeks al... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMRXC90 on 11/04/2013

Reasonable price. If your looking for a Constant voltage power supply? this is certainly not a bad deal. It does what it states. Also interesting to know is you it has a dial on it so you can adjust the voltage down to approx. 11.1 Volt. Seems rather unimportant, but it often is useful to limit a... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byNez74 on 07/24/2013

Claimed output is adequate. The assembly is made qualitatively, nothing sticks out. Heard a loud whistle of the pulse generator. One hole mount is located in a remote place. Unknown frequency range of the pulse generator power supply. I thought I'd make noise isolation, but the hissing sound has... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byumitgoren on 07/07/2013

It powers my led strips without any problems. It has a level adjustment to dim the light. It never gets hot. It is a bit hard to make the connections because the screws are quite stiff. The lights turn on after 1 second I put it on. Overall, it is a good product, go for it if you need it. One of... Read more

The power supply

0 0 0

DX Everywhere