DX » Community » Reviews » ASH-3 2.7" LED Car HUD Head-Up Voltage & Speed w/ Reflective Film for OBD II - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDodgebrother on 11/29/2013

This HUD is really easy to install, just plug & play. It's available with blue or green digits. It's not even neccessary to apply the reflective film on the windscreen. The projected image is sharp and crisp on the window, without double image (as posted in a couple of YouTube videos) - but, obviously, the projection tends to be weaker in bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntiparras on 11/28/2013

Easy to install and use. On/Off button is quite useful to don't drain the battery when the car is parked (remember to turn it off - even it looks off, it's not). - Drains the battery over a weekend without using the car if you forget to use the on/off button. - Not easy to see in day light conditions. - Reflective film is cheap, easy to scratch. Be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhungtruong on 10/07/2013

- Easy to install, just plug it in ODB-II port and it's ready to go. - I love the idea of instant fuel consumption, although it is not the accurate information, but it helps me to adjust driving style to save more fuel. I used to push gas pedal whenever i like, and after use this for a while, i tend to push pedal more lighter and give some time for ... Read more

8 0
  • posted byka31he on 06/24/2013

The device connected to the OBDII starts working immediately.After the test, shows the tach, odometer, and instant fuel consumption.The device must be placed at an angle to the windshield, for best effect. Reflective film from the kit to increase contrast and eliminate the double vision displayed evidence of the layered glass. But its use does not lead ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections