DX » Community » Reviews » OEM Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 30-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 09/07/2009

Good strong light beam Very solidly built Looks like a professional piece of kit Very well priced Useful red light shows unit is charging (this is important as their are seating issues) Although it sits well in the built in power socket on my car I found that the adapter I use to split the single socket into four and which works well with every other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefezman on 05/05/2009

* Fairly bright light * Has a red charging indicator LED * I left it charging for a couple days with no noted ill effects to the light or the car The front cover of mine fell off. It looks like it was just held on with a drop of super glue. I'll just glue it back on... but use a little more glue this time, or maybe Goop! :) The color of the beam is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNLBartMan on 03/20/2009

Looks nice and solid. Lots of light. Build quality seems ok. Easy to use, just twist the head. Until now: none. The light is charging constantly, don't know how long the cells will last. Seems to be a bit on the small side (the girth, that is) for a snug fit in the car socket. Might shake and rattle while driving. (On the other hand, I drive a diesel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommy666 on 03/19/2009

Pretty solidly built, looks very bling and is small enough to fit in small pockets. There is a red led when it's in the ciggy lighter or power accessory socket (newer cars, non smokers), I guess when it's charging. Not been on a long enough journey to know if it goes out. Twist the top to turn on, beam is quite bright when charged and more than capable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections