Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely bright flashlight, almost waterproof and with handy modes, the middle mode is bright enough for most situations and long time of operation with one 18650. After refocus (turn the reflecor 1.2 turn back, fixate it with superglue ((check is the chip is... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Relatively small for a 18650 torch
- Nice light focus (it is not a thrower)
- The light output is very high
- The button looks sturdy
- It has memory, wich is a must with a 5 mode light Cons:- I cannot say absolutely nothing here OtherThoughts:I have some XM... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Huge lumens for the price. - Very light
- Build quality is fair for the price
- Does not get overly hot on highest setting (used up to 20 minutes) Cons:- Belt clip tong is super flimsy. Threw it away as soon as I took it out of the bag. - Body isn't super tight on the... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent build quality, 5 modes: 100%, ~50%, ~10%, fast strobe, slow strobe. Very bright light and prolonged working time. Cons:There is no strap, only clip, so it is not so convenient to use it with bike flashlight mount. There is 5 modes in it, but 2 of them (strobosco... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.