DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 1310 Unisex Polarized UV Protection Lens Sunglasses with Protective Case - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Wonderful I dont know
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarketresearchr on 07/23/2015

I was surprised of the high quality. Didn't have time for intensive use, I hope the glasses will serve me for a long time. Btw, I use original Polaroid glasses for 12 years (daily driving car) and it is still good. So let's wait to see who wins.

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byafkom on 07/03/2015

I ordered 2 days ago this sun glasses and another one from same producter. one of them is indicated "UV400" but for this product just indicted "UV" who knows that glasses UV400-UV380 or etc. and why didnt indicated??? could you help me. this is important for my eyes healt you know. ı dont wanna... Read more

Impression:I dont know;

0 0 1

• posted bydamiancho on 02/14/2015

Pros:Besides being very good quality , come with a fabulous case , also have a cloth bag and screwdriver keychain. Look great and crystals are very good. Cons:none

Impression:excellent,Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byCRRPP on 07/20/2014

I bought these lenses without much expectation of them for the price, however when received, I was pleasantly surprised as they are made ??of very good material, they are not fragile, much better vision when there is very strong reflections and help in general to reduce blinding for the view when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInsidion on 02/20/2014

It is really useful when outdoor... for this price , it is the best , highly recommended to everyone who want to buy a sunglasses but not sure which one. They look good and they feel like an expensive good quality pair of sunglasses. there are no cons , with its price all i want to say it is the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 09/17/2013

really awesome sunglasses. cheap and polarised. good material. for sure. good package. I was really surprised with the quality.... not bad china and cheap. this is good huge china with big C. earpiece scratches when opening and closing. nothing more)really nothing bad. I did not even imagine that... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere