DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 8197 Magnesium Aluminum UV 400 Protection Fashion Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Classy I like them
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfunn3r on 09/01/2014

I don't really like buying glasses online because you just can't judge from a photo whether you will like them or not. I was lucky in this purchase however because this is a classy pair of sunglasses with a solid feel to them. They do not twist or creak and despite a solid metal feel they are not heavy. They come in a strong case with accessories. The ... Read more

Impression:Classy I like them;

0 0
  • posted byrean1279 on 06/27/2014

The design is good and fashionable. With the right shade of the lens, it's relaxing to use. The item comes with hard case, a pouch, wipe cloth and a screwdriver. A complete set for an affordable price. With the test card included, the lens are tested for originality. Non. Reedoon 8197 is sold with every items needed to maintain it. The sunglass and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBroozerx on 05/08/2014

As description says, polarized glasses. Fits nicely on your head, it darkens just perfect. Frame is quite solid, much stronger then the default plastic-coated versions. Though cant say for sure if its magnisium (just Aluminum). Actualy none. It comes with both a hardcase as a softcase (bag), along with a cleaning rag. Also a mini-keychain screwdriver,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytserge88 on 03/14/2014

Very good quality, excellent appearance. Very light, but still very robust at first glance. Set - hard case, little screwdriver, soft bag for transport and a cloth for cleaning. Quality - very good. No defects side. Each element - very carefully done. All the screws are screwed evenly. The set has everything - including a screwdriver to the screw. I ... Read more

?omplete set from above  from below
    0 0
  • posted byFakakon on 02/20/2014

Good quality. It weight makes it feel strong. It clarifies vision really well, and it seems that the UV protection is true. The package contains the sunglasses, a hard case (very usefull), a little screwdriver, also a soft bag for transport and a cloth for cleaning. A complete set. The case arrived a bit unpicked, but it doesn't affect its ability to ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byaustralianow on 11/30/2013

Good build quality - that's what surprised me at first. quite comfortable, looks nice. There's a cleaning wipe, screwdriver for fixing, good case.there were no problem with these, very good value for money. Sunglases are very comfortable using in car. When I opened the package there was a weird smell (something like a resin glue). With a few days of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikik1980 on 08/17/2013

Good quality sunglasses, perfectly balanced, very light and very good quality build. Materials used in making are great they gives glasses premium look. it is extremely important to note that the glasses are ideal when the sun is very strong and gives a very natural look through them, there is no fading or other disturbances that would represent a problem.... Read more

Reedoon 8197 Magnesium Aluminum
    0 0
  • posted byFonzi on 07/22/2013

Solid feel, improves view and reduces glare through polarization. Nice, slightly heavy feel, but not in a negative way - rather it gives impression of quality. The detail work - screws, pins etc are very thoroughly made. None Needed to upgrade a pair of Polaroids, i was very happy with. Thought i try out a pair of Reedoon's since the risk is relatively ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bymurcicomp on 07/13/2013

Really polarized (tested), black, UV protected (not tested but more or less all resin lens have UV protection capability), flexible temple (with spring), good build quality, good materials, light weight, easy and good to wear (comfortable), lot accessories (Box, bag, screwdriver, cloth). Small aspherical distorsion on the egde because of the moulding/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections