DX » Community » Reviews » DITTER U16 Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth / HDMI - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/04/2014

Easy to use . Good speed . Wi Fi is good . Picture quality is very good . Very easy to set up . Most of the basic Apps are already installed. No standby mode . Manual push button to turn on. Would be better if remote was sold with it . I have been using it with a Rii Mini i8 keyboard which works well .The only draw back is that you can turn it off but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybortu on 09/17/2013

Excellent Speed. Ease of use and menu ops. Able to dload all kinds of apps. Tunrs your regular LCD into a smart TV Good pricing Needs a remote/wireless keyboard to operate Manual power button Mini HDMI on unit to connect Will recommend it to any one ..... but a unit with a remote. A very excellent device for the price point. Thumbs up ! I hooked it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposkas on 08/09/2013

It works fast and fluid, either by browsing the store. You can use the mouse to do everything (mouse functions, enter text, etc.). Sync your google account, better if you have a TV with HDMI. Hard to put into another language if you are not Chinese because the images are very small manual. Rgb cable shows the colors of black and white screen. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduntax on 06/18/2013

Excellent price/performance rate Easy to use if you have experience with Android devices (especially 4.0 or above). Great support. If you want to make it really useful, you need to find the media applications yourself. You can find a lot at Google Play. MX Player seems to be the best. The support was much better than I expected from an online selling ... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections