DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Portable Plastic Fixed Frame Case for Gopro Hero 4/ 3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Looks good GENIAL Perfect fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywlgcbtu on 07/22/2015

Pros: fit perfect in my gopro Hero 3....Excelente quality.....the sound is much better now Con: nothing

Impression:Looks good,GENIAL,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted by9377262 on 05/28/2015

Denne fungerer veldig bra og holder goproen godt fast. Den virker som den er solid også. Anbefales videre

Impression:Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusdaniel on 05/08/2015

Pros: works for its purpose. Cons: looks like its gonna break; little dificult to get the gopro in and out of the frame. COnclusion: Very good product for its price. It's worth.

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byDeskiziado on 01/26/2015

Pros: Calza perfectamente en la gopro hero black 3+, los botones funcionan perfectamente y se siente de buena calidad el frame. Cons: Ninguno hasta ahora Other: Se demoró mucho en llegar, pero la espera valio la pena

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byIwerks on 08/18/2014

Pros: this is a cheap alternative to the original Gopro frame. My gopro fit snugly without any play. Plastic is thin yet flexible. All ports remain accessible. The plastic has a bit of grippiness to it so that it doesn't easily slip out of your hands. Cons: none yet. Still holding up great. Will... Read more

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byintelli on 07/29/2014

Pros: Fits the camera very well, a bit too well(look at cons). Has a cut-out for the USB. Mic holes are protected with a mesh to keep the dust out. Has holes for all the LED's./ Fits my GoPro Hero3 Black edition(not the hero3+). Has nice buttons for the shutter release and wireless built into the... Read more

Impression:Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted by3runjosh on 04/08/2014

Just like the official version. Great for recording audio. I also like to use this in places where there is no water or dirt/dust flying around to keep the camera cooler to prevent overheating. it would be cool if it came with a lens cap for when the gopro is in the frame but not in use. It would... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobWie on 02/06/2014

Good build quality and good price. It is exactly like the original one. Just a better price. It is great for using it in the car, as it reduces reflections from the waterproof housing. The only thing I can think of is the side button. The side button needs a lot of pressure. When a little bit it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybengtolof on 01/11/2014

Seem to be pretty good quaility of the material and a very good price as well. The fram is very useful and there is a possibility of have the camera connected to to an extrernal batteri. It is difficult to use the buttons in the frame as you have to push very hard to get the camera to accept. the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byola3325 on 01/03/2014

I think the frame fits pretty good and it sure is a lot cheaper than the original from go pro. The buttons work just fine and the camera does not slip out of the frame. The plastic seems to be a bit to soft. I use it on a mulitcopter for aerial photo (to save weight on the copter) and the soft It... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere