DX » Community » Reviews » Lenovo A820 Android 4.1 WCDMA Quad Core Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
  • 5 star 34 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWillemHuinen on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well and solid build phone of good quality I use it more than a year now and still no problems, Battery stays very good and powerfull and the most astonishing thing: even after an accident, I fell about 5 minutes in the water with my phone in my pocket, i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMikeRainmaker on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fast and easy to use; Cheap price; Stable Android version; I really Lenovo, now that I got to use their products. Cons:None. This phone is flawless! OtherThoughts:Nothing to add really, it's a real deal! Big up for Lenovo for launching the thinnest smartphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunosaguiar on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aparelho muito bom e estável. Várias roms disponíveis na internet. Ótimo tamanho de tela, boa velocidade, resolução da câmera muito boa, botões acessíveis e bem localizados. Trata-se de uma ótima opçã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvelikov on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice and cheap alternative to the expensive quad cores on the market. Fast working and reliable phone with very nice finish and features Cons:Lots of chinese apps, even after they are removed you still have them appearing and downloading updates. Up to no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylmobox on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good phone for the price, hass good hardware although the software the comes with was not so good, but in the first day i manage to install a new firmware very easely. The accessories quality was so so. The screen is great, gps, wifi, etc worked flawlessly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegojs on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good choice for the money, the cellphone is fast smooth , the touch excellent, good screen,good battery life and good external quality. excellent choice for the value if the price is 140$ Cons:the cellphone comes close, you need to install from scratch(Rom and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagomendes78 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great performance. - The screen and resolution are very good. - The screen is a great size without being too big to the point of disturbing. - I compared their performance (through benchmark) the LG Nexus 4 and it was just a bit ago, which means it is very g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrincewind on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:All, except the china android, but is not so important. 20 min for a new one. After flashing the custom rom all is working fine. There is 10-12 options for the rom's - just search google or xda. Cons:There is no front camera, but i don't remember when for the la... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarvizzz on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fast quad core - Nice screen - touch and feel is great with the plastic - wcdma 900Mhz - software has very functional lenovo power saving functions,which are quite easy to use. - dual sim Cons:- no front camera - no flash (but not needed in most case's since... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzakpre on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very fast. - Great display (fine color, good resolution) - Dual SIM - Removable battery - Decent camera - Very low price Cons:- Too big - GPS a bit slow - Average battery life - Useless headphones OtherThoughts:It has Chinese ROM (so the ROM flash is required if you'r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections