DX » Community » Reviews » Lenovo A820 Android 4.1 WCDMA Quad Core Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
  • 5 star 34 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWillemHuinen on 05/26/2014

Very well and solid build phone of good quality I use it more than a year now and still no problems, Battery stays very good and powerfull and the most astonishing thing: even after an accident, I fell about 5 minutes in the water with my phone in my pocket, it still works fine! No cons, couldn't find any it'll be my next new choice if necessary I placed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMikeRainmaker on 02/28/2014

Fast and easy to use; Cheap price; Stable Android version; I really Lenovo, now that I got to use their products. None. This phone is flawless! Nothing to add really, it's a real deal! Big up for Lenovo for launching the thinnest smartphone out there in Barcelona Smartphones Fair, Props to dealextreme support center also, great communication with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunosaguiar on 01/27/2014

Aparelho muito bom e estável. Várias roms disponíveis na internet. Ótimo tamanho de tela, boa velocidade, resolução da câmera muito boa, botões acessíveis e bem localizados. Trata-se de uma ótima opção android de baixo custo... O quad faz a diferença... Rom original não é multilinguagem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvelikov on 01/20/2014

Very nice and cheap alternative to the expensive quad cores on the market. Fast working and reliable phone with very nice finish and features Lots of chinese apps, even after they are removed you still have them appearing and downloading updates. Up to now, the only solution i am thinking of is to put there a custom rom and to replace all the chinese ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylmobox on 01/20/2014

Very good phone for the price, hass good hardware although the software the comes with was not so good, but in the first day i manage to install a new firmware very easely. The accessories quality was so so. The screen is great, gps, wifi, etc worked flawlessly. It supports 3G in brazil (tested with Oi and Tim) but dindt work with Claro. Accessories ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegojs on 01/20/2014

good choice for the money, the cellphone is fast smooth , the touch excellent, good screen,good battery life and good external quality. excellent choice for the value if the price is 140$ the cellphone comes close, you need to install from scratch(Rom and OS), if like a challenge this is the cellphone to start. excellent choice for the value if the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagomendes78 on 01/18/2014

- Great performance. - The screen and resolution are very good. - The screen is a great size without being too big to the point of disturbing. - I compared their performance (through benchmark) the LG Nexus 4 and it was just a bit ago, which means it is very good for the price it is being sold. - The material quality seems good. Does not give the impression ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrincewind on 01/08/2014

All, except the china android, but is not so important. 20 min for a new one. After flashing the custom rom all is working fine. There is 10-12 options for the rom's - just search google or xda. There is no front camera, but i don't remember when for the last time i used. But flash light is a cons! China charge is not a cons. One of this for the Europa ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarvizzz on 01/07/2014

- Fast quad core - Nice screen - touch and feel is great with the plastic - wcdma 900Mhz - software has very functional lenovo power saving functions,which are quite easy to use. - dual sim - no front camera - no flash (but not needed in most case's since the camera has good image quality in low light conditions.) well hopefully there will be an android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzakpre on 01/03/2014

- Very fast. - Great display (fine color, good resolution) - Dual SIM - Removable battery - Decent camera - Very low price - Too big - GPS a bit slow - Average battery life - Useless headphones It has Chinese ROM (so the ROM flash is required if you're not Chinese). Update is easy and there's lot of custom ROMs for free to download. Very good phone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections