DX » Community » Reviews » ROBO FISH Electric Pet Fish Toy - Orange + White (2 x L1154)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitsho on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap. way cheaper than local store. lots of fun - works out of box. Cons:I'm afraid that the battery might be a short life, and I didn't find a way to replace the battery. but i guess that should be an easy thing to do OtherThoughts:shipment was extremely... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymath21 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product! nothing like a real fish, it connects automatically when you touch the black rubber on the back ,or in the water, and turns itself off and after a few seconds without touching it or out of water. Great gift for kids. Cons:The only flaw is the no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilyhr on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good price..you'll get fish with batteries and two bonus batteries. We bought it for our kid but it's fun even for adults. It moves like a real fish. You can set fish movements to fast, medium or slow. Cons:It's not for all day in water, because of batter... Read more

Robo fish orange color
    0 0
  • posted byrcmesas on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funciona a la perfección y es genial. Cumple todas las expectativas y su movimiento es muy similar a la realidad. Cons:No es posible detenerlo hasta que no termina el ciclo completo. La cola es muy blanda y puede que suponga un problema a futuro. OtherThoughts:El e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZsivany on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Swim well, good for a long time for the item. The children are playing in the tub every night. 3 weeks ago did not have to replace the batteries. faithfully, even hours swimming around in the water. Cons:Sometimes it does not turn off automatically when there is no wate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySotongking on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Robo Pet Fish Works and function like it is supposed to. First glance, it looks exactly like real and it is very affordable! I still thought water will get inside because it is not an original product but surprisingly it did much better! Cons:The color of the robofish i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHammyk on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lot cheaper than the proper Robo Fish but work very well and kids we're impressed. I bought these to compare with the more expensive versions and these are very similar. Cons:The Battery life was not great and needed replacing very soon after using. OtherThoughts:Made a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDayone on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great little fish toy! And very cheap (in Russian shops it costs at least 5 times more than on DX, the same fish of the same design). Somehow the toy feels when it is in water and starts swimming very much like a real fish. Kids and cats love it. In fact my cats got a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicour on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and works great. Sold in France for 10€, here you'll find it for half the price so try it. It's better than a real fish, you don't have to clean and change the water Pas cher et marche nickel. Vendu en France à 10€ chez auchan, ici il est moiti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborustas on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- almost 3 times cheaper than in local stores - good quality - spare batteries - great gift for children Cons:- you need more than one fish for real fun - DX has very limited number of fish colors OtherThoughts:To enjoy the robofish and to let it move freely, you need r... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections