DX » Community » Reviews » ROBO FISH Electric Pet Fish Toy - Orange + White (2 x L1154)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitsho on 06/12/2014

very cheap. way cheaper than local store. lots of fun - works out of box. I'm afraid that the battery might be a short life, and I didn't find a way to replace the battery. but i guess that should be an easy thing to do shipment was extremely fast. I didn't expect it to arrive so soon and I was wondering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymath21 on 04/13/2014

Great product! nothing like a real fish, it connects automatically when you touch the black rubber on the back ,or in the water, and turns itself off and after a few seconds without touching it or out of water. Great gift for kids. The only flaw is the noise it makes when nothing without this noise would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilyhr on 02/25/2014

It's a good price..you'll get fish with batteries and two bonus batteries. We bought it for our kid but it's fun even for adults. It moves like a real fish. You can set fish movements to fast, medium or slow. It's not for all day in water, because of battery life. Battery drains quickly. Other than that,... Read more

Robo fish orange color

0 0 0

• posted byrcmesas on 02/07/2014

Funciona a la perfección y es genial. Cumple todas las expectativas y su movimiento es muy similar a la realidad. No es posible detenerlo hasta que no termina el ciclo completo. La cola es muy blanda y puede que suponga un problema a futuro. El envío ha sido razonable y ha llegado en los plazos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZsivany on 01/19/2014

Swim well, good for a long time for the item. The children are playing in the tub every night. 3 weeks ago did not have to replace the batteries. faithfully, even hours swimming around in the water. Sometimes it does not turn off automatically when there is no water. You must be dried and then turns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySotongking on 01/08/2014

Robo Pet Fish Works and function like it is supposed to. First glance, it looks exactly like real and it is very affordable! I still thought water will get inside because it is not an original product but surprisingly it did much better! The color of the robofish is distinctively different from what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHammyk on 01/02/2014

A lot cheaper than the proper Robo Fish but work very well and kids we're impressed. I bought these to compare with the more expensive versions and these are very similar. The Battery life was not great and needed replacing very soon after using. Made a 2 year old and 4 year old happy. Probably best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDayone on 12/19/2013

A great little fish toy! And very cheap (in Russian shops it costs at least 5 times more than on DX, the same fish of the same design). Somehow the toy feels when it is in water and starts swimming very much like a real fish. Kids and cats love it. In fact my cats got all wet while trying to catch this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicour on 11/26/2013

Very cheap and works great. Sold in France for 10€, here you'll find it for half the price so try it. It's better than a real fish, you don't have to clean and change the water Pas cher et marche nickel. Vendu en France à 10€ chez auchan, ici il est moitié moins cher. Mieux qu'un vrai poisson ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborustas on 11/21/2013

- almost 3 times cheaper than in local stores - good quality - spare batteries - great gift for children - you need more than one fish for real fun - DX has very limited number of fish colors To enjoy the robofish and to let it move freely, you need round (not square) aquarium or bathtub, so it won't ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections