DX » Community » Reviews » Bracelet Style Outdoor Survival Emergency Umbrella Rope - Black + Light Brown
Customer’s impression:
BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddyCunha on 11/18/2014

Bom acabamento e construção. Tamanho é bom mas poderia ser um pouco menor para braços mais finos. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byolbio on 03/13/2014

Very nice bracelet. Useful and beautiful. Nice color. Thing for a man's hand. Such a gift will be very good for your friend. Quality is worthy of respect. Solid and well made. The pattern of the bracelet is very courageous. Deficiencies were noted. You should try first to understand. Three meters - it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGullinko on 02/25/2014

Seems really nice real paracord nice color none maybe a little bit complicated to put in your hand yourself but i dont think you will put in on and off on daily bases It´s not a con in generall but if you have a thicker wrist a would´t recommend you to buy it (but i´m 200cm so i don&#1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpadros on 07/08/2013

A practic rope easy to carry and easy to deploy in case of need. Good quality for common uses when hiking, outdoor sports, mountain routes and mountain crossing. It has a good quality rope with a good carabiner included for easy attachment. Not easy to wind it again to its original state. Don not think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerr0x on 06/05/2013

Good material with good working screw (these sometimes are really bad made, but this one's fine). Wanted to have a good survival rope for my holidays and such, this one seems to fit my needs. Hopefully I will never need it, but until then it really looks nice. Non really.. good value for your hard earned ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections