DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 9755 Circularly Polarized 3D Non-Flash Glasses for TCL / LG 3D TV - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfonzitheman on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good for price. Comes with case,bad and soft wipe cloth. More enlcosed type so more immersive.Cons:Slight flaw in lenses.OtherThoughts:All is good apart from a slight flaw in the lenses. At first I thought they were dirty or smudgy but I wiped and wiped but it didnt help.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfieldp on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works well at the theater great quality looks very professional fits over glasses well comes with case (soft and hard) as well as a cleaning clothCons:Absolutely none that I can think ofOtherThoughts:Very useful for those who wear glasses, as unlike the ones gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySniperman2012 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:they are big, they fit over my glasses perfectly. they work just as any other passive 3d glasses would, they dont seem or feel cheapCons:none really, just that they are big and the case is big so kind of hard to put away but no big issue.OtherThoughts:comes wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimagonomad on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Construction is very solid, package contains nice pouch, lenses are protected from scratches with thin film you have to remove before use. Nice rim made of thick soft-touch plastic, pretty comfortable to skin. Construction of rim blocks side light effectively so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreamer on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fantastic product quality, far beyond what I expected. Nothing about these glasses feel cheap. It comes in a solid and attractive case with a fabric sleeve case inside plus a fabric wiping cloth. Extremely comfortable over my vision glasses!Cons:I cannot find a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtaz on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- This is a really really good 3D Glasses - I dont have a 3D TV (cant even see 3D) but i use this at the cinema, and i can tell you: this works perfect. - It came with a hard case (really nice DX!) - It fits perfect. its not in the way or in any uncomfort -Over... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnderasba on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very beautiful, big lens, it's great to use it in a bright room because it blocks more light on the sides. Much better than the other ones I have. it came with a case. Óculos bacana, bem estiloso.Cons:I found nothing. The only problem is that you do feel you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections