DX » Community » Reviews » Segment LED Display Date/Time Fashion Watch - Water Resistent
  • 5 star 22 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIronHorseman on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the mirror face and the easy to see read out. Display shows when you press a button-saves battery compared to always showing time. Comfortable and rugged watch strap with attractive contrasting stitching that makes the strap look like better quality than many of th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychristopherbair on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This watch looks good! It's usually mirror looking, until you press a button and the time displays in super bright red LEDs. Cons:3 of the buttons do exactly the same thing. When you hold one down, it shows 88:88, and let go and it shows the time. The forth button sets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesquizo on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A comfortable and very nice watch. Great numbers and easy to read. Looks very well like branded watches. Good and nice aspect with a good and comfortable strap. Cons:The NIKE logo is all over this watch. There is a Nike logo in the front and other on the backside and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonceisonce on 04/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Band feels great, and looks good. The face is also stylish. I love this watch. All my friends are always begging me to give it to them. A super comfortable watch, that you can use for any occasion. Just looks great all the time. Cons:The only con is the fact t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDominiqueP on 04/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The watch contains a Nike Logo on the face, back, and strap of the watch -It's comfortable, and somewhat well weighted -Looks nice Cons:-The LED is so bright it becomes a bit blurry in darker lighting, and the light reflects off around the circumference of the watch's fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0neiros1311@gmail.com on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Deal, looks like a real Name Brand Item. The reflective front looks really slick when the display is off. The band is nice and thick and rugged. Cons:No Setting instructions SEE BELOW FOLKS | | | | \/ OtherThoughts:It's like setting any digital watch. Pres... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycenouraa on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:pretty, pretty cheap, pretty easy to use, pretty much a good purchase. People asked often where did I get it and thinks it's a genuine nike badass watch. Cool stuff to wear at night. Cons:the display could last longer when you hit the button. It shows you the ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnrost on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:EN: The watch is very nice and the led light call attention from other people. I think the best of this clock is the use at night, because people will like a lot. People ask where I bought and I say in DX (a good ad for DX). PT: O relógio é bem legal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGereonHuppertz on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fairly solid build quality, especially when considering the price. -Nicely finished mirror finish on glass. -The NIKE logo is all over this watch [Glass, the back, and on the straps closing mechanism]. Which stands out quite well. Just a really well made produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergeyRUSsia on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful watch, comfortable strap, I can see the display in any weather. Nike logo delivers! In general, for this price it's best hours. Cons:cons - is that no instructions, I long could not set the clock. And on the inner side of the display has found a couple... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections