DX » Community » Reviews » Segment LED Display Date/Time Fashion Watch - Water Resistent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIronHorseman on 10/31/2012

I like the mirror face and the easy to see read out. Display shows when you press a button-saves battery compared to always showing time. Comfortable and rugged watch strap with attractive contrasting stitching that makes the strap look like better quality than many of the other watch straps offered ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychristopherbair on 10/09/2012

This watch looks good! It's usually mirror looking, until you press a button and the time displays in super bright red LEDs. 3 of the buttons do exactly the same thing. When you hold one down, it shows 88:88, and let go and it shows the time. The forth button sets the watch. I have no idea why there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesquizo on 07/09/2012

A comfortable and very nice watch. Great numbers and easy to read. Looks very well like branded watches. Good and nice aspect with a good and comfortable strap. The NIKE logo is all over this watch. There is a Nike logo in the front and other on the backside and the words "LED WATCH" imprinted in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonceisonce on 04/10/2012

Band feels great, and looks good. The face is also stylish. I love this watch. All my friends are always begging me to give it to them. A super comfortable watch, that you can use for any occasion. Just looks great all the time. The only con is the fact that in the sun, it is hard to tell the time. Also,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDominiqueP on 04/01/2012

-The watch contains a Nike Logo on the face, back, and strap of the watch -It's comfortable, and somewhat well weighted -Looks nice -The LED is so bright it becomes a bit blurry in darker lighting, and the light reflects off around the circumference of the watch's face -The face of the watch scratches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by0neiros1311@gmail.com on 01/20/2012

Great Deal, looks like a real Name Brand Item. The reflective front looks really slick when the display is off. The band is nice and thick and rugged. No Setting instructions SEE BELOW FOLKS | | | | \/ It's like setting any digital watch. Press the upper right button to display the time, While the time ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycenouraa on 08/30/2011

pretty, pretty cheap, pretty easy to use, pretty much a good purchase. People asked often where did I get it and thinks it's a genuine nike badass watch. Cool stuff to wear at night. the display could last longer when you hit the button. It shows you the hour for 3 seconds only For those who can't find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnrost on 07/11/2011

EN: The watch is very nice and the led light call attention from other people. I think the best of this clock is the use at night, because people will like a lot. People ask where I bought and I say in DX (a good ad for DX). PT: O relógio é bem legal, recomendo que todos comprem. Ele chama ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGereonHuppertz on 06/19/2011

-Fairly solid build quality, especially when considering the price. -Nicely finished mirror finish on glass. -The NIKE logo is all over this watch [Glass, the back, and on the straps closing mechanism]. Which stands out quite well. Just a really well made product! -2 of the 4 buttons have no, or not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyRUSsia on 04/07/2011

Beautiful watch, comfortable strap, I can see the display in any weather. Nike logo delivers! In general, for this price it's best hours. cons - is that no instructions, I long could not set the clock. And on the inner side of the display has found a couple of scratches, but they do not interfere. general ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections