DX » Community » Reviews » RF ID Proximity Token Tag Key Keyfobs Keychain - Blue + Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukeluke on 06/16/2014

Very good for the price. These can't get any cheaper than that. It works well in our setup and we don't care if someone lose one, not a big deal at that price. Not many except for sure that's not the quality of a 5$ tag. Very good for the price. These can't get any cheaper than that. It works well in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiideaInternet on 11/27/2013

Cumple con lo prometido, es ligero, pequeño y bastante resistente, el material es de buena calidad y todos los llaveros funcionaron bien y a la primera, el color es homogéneo y brillante, el aro de metal es de buen tamaño y la impresión o grabado del código es apenas visible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukeluke on 11/09/2013

The proximy cards seems sturdy enough. I used them on my card reader and it works well. The number written on the card is not the one it shows up under my card reader software. It isn't a major problem as I can see on which number they show up but this is an inconvenient. The cards work very well and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJDark on 08/17/2013

You can get 10 RFID tokens, 32 cents for each - it's cheap. These tokens are supported by most RFID readers, so you could use them for many applications, garage/home/office entrance etc. Good build quality. Codes are not sequental, but all different (10 digit decimal numbers). Code (10 digits) is printed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarsinee on 08/06/2013

A standard sized tag. Works fine with different readers. All tags I received got individual id's. With 10 digits in the id you should have enough id's to mid-size environments. The keychain look and feels to thin and may break if it got stock somewhere heavy. But I think this is a general problem with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelotrk on 06/14/2013

product quality with low price. fast and safe delivery super secure payment via cc site indicated. no have At first I was afraid to buy goods abroad, until the dx.com was nominated by a friend. bought and liked, since I became a loyal customer. hope adqurir various goods through the site. I refer to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections