DX » Community » Reviews » RF ID Proximity Token Tag Key Keyfobs Keychain - Blue + Silver (10 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukeluke on 06/16/2014

Very good for the price. These can't get any cheaper than that. It works well in our setup and we don't care if someone lose one, not a big deal at that price. Not many except for sure that's not the quality of a 5$ tag. Very good for the price. These can't get any cheaper than that. It works well in our setup and we don't care if someone lose one, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiideaInternet on 11/27/2013

Cumple con lo prometido, es ligero, pequeño y bastante resistente, el material es de buena calidad y todos los llaveros funcionaron bien y a la primera, el color es homogéneo y brillante, el aro de metal es de buen tamaño y la impresión o grabado del código es apenas visible pero legible. Nada en contra, es lo que solicite y ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukeluke on 11/09/2013

The proximy cards seems sturdy enough. I used them on my card reader and it works well. The number written on the card is not the one it shows up under my card reader software. It isn't a major problem as I can see on which number they show up but this is an inconvenient. The cards work very well and at that price it is much better than what I was buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJDark on 08/17/2013

You can get 10 RFID tokens, 32 cents for each - it's cheap. These tokens are supported by most RFID readers, so you could use them for many applications, garage/home/office entrance etc. Good build quality. Codes are not sequental, but all different (10 digit decimal numbers). Code (10 digits) is printed directly on token, If you cares about security,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarsinee on 08/06/2013

A standard sized tag. Works fine with different readers. All tags I received got individual id's. With 10 digits in the id you should have enough id's to mid-size environments. The keychain look and feels to thin and may break if it got stock somewhere heavy. But I think this is a general problem with this kind of tags. The tag is just bigger than a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelotrk on 06/14/2013

product quality with low price. fast and safe delivery super secure payment via cc site indicated. no have At first I was afraid to buy goods abroad, until the dx.com was nominated by a friend. bought and liked, since I became a loyal customer. hope adqurir various goods through the site. I refer to those who want to secure shopping. At first I was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections