DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Composite AV + USB Sync Charging Cable with Auth-Chip for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G 2.2.1
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauro1995 on 02/19/2013

perfect very durable, better than original cable!! i have it from more than a year and is perfect!!! it work perfectly also in sync than in tv out!! if you want to bring with you some movie it's perfect!! the price is very good!! need resupported!!! if you want to let it work you have to jailbreak the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicoiT on 08/05/2012

Really good for its cheap price, achieving same functionality the original apple one. looks solid If you get the software it needs, it works right away. The packaging looks cheap, luckily not the product itself. Needs a paid software even for a jailbroken device, it's hard to get 'for free' the software ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPat on 04/16/2012

I bought this video (AV) cable for my old iPhone 3GS, and I use it now with my iPhone 4 (both were jaibreaked, and must have the cydia app called "resupported") to see my divx on my lcd TV screen. It works perfectly, and I still use it very often. The price is really unbeatable (less than five ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bychuawa on 10/09/2011

Best feature is it's price. It does what it's supposed to on my 3GS iOS 4.3.3. Video and sound quality is good, but don't expect HDMI. Tested on MxTube and CineXPlayer, works great. Was also able to plug into the standard iPhone charger to keep the iPhone charging while playing videos. Non that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBGoode on 08/08/2011

Works wonderful with the resupported app and tvout2mirror on my iphone4...after installation restart the phone and you are done. in addition with air server and wlan you have a perfect media box to stream your content to your television set. nothing at all. the one and only thing is, that the shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhidrargyro on 07/15/2011

Really works on my iphone 4, but no directly, like say others revisions, you need to download specific software for use it, and previously jailbreak your iphone (but it's not a problem for me) ok you need to install software, but the cable don't have instruction, most of people appreciate one of them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexfierro on 05/09/2011

This works great for an iPhone 4 if you jailbreak your phone and install the following apps from Cydia. Resupported4 DisplayOut Only supports max of 1024x768 (because it's only RCA composite, not HDMI or component) Also, the apps listed above to make it work are NOT free. It works great and it's cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywieskueter on 02/10/2011

I can't really tell the pro's of this product because it didn't work for me. You can also use it as a data/ charge cable. It's much cheaper as the original cable. It didn't work for me because when I plug the cable into my tv it keeps refeshing the signal. The problem is not my television because I tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNuevocasa on 10/30/2010

Does perfectly what it has to do! The original cable is ten times more expensive. The quality of the cable is very good, it's almost the same quality as an original cable! None, maybe that you have to jailbreak your phone.... You have to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod, Else this cable won't work! In Cydia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytostieherrie on 08/30/2010

The cable and the box look nice enough. Since none of the functionalities actually worked for me I can't come up with any real pros It simply doesn't work: no video no audio no usb charging no usb data transfer It was recognised as a video accessory once or twice but not any more? I didn't update firmware ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections