DX » Community » Reviews » Single Headphone w/ Microphone for Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhomicron on 11/28/2013

I have a big head but it fits well and is comfortable anyway. It works very well. The sound quality is acceptable and the connection between it and the controller is firm, the connector doesn't tend to come off the controller by itself like others would. The headset doesn't look very solid, but I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhomicron on 11/28/2013

Finishing beautiful and sturdy, sound exellent quality and perfection. Very flexible and adjustable to the size of the head. Long length of wire for easy mobility. nothing against I will buy more products in DX.com nothing against because all the products are wonderful DX I will buy more products in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilipperc on 11/05/2013

I have a big head but it fits well and is comfortable anyway. It works very well. The sound quality is acceptable and the connection between it and the controller is firm, the connector doesn't tend to come off the controller by itself like others would. The headset doesn't look very solid, but I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections