DX » Community » Reviews » Aodee PIR Motion Activated Wireless Door Bell (32-Melody Choice)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVesman on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the selection of chimes is quite impressive, the range of the unit is very nice (about 30 feet in my case), has continued to work for over a year so far just need to keep fresh batteries in it. Cons:the motion sensor is hard to turn on and it can take several tries befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byushavadi1 on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Units color are white in color and you Can select the sound volume, louder or softer. The sensor unit provides socket for connecting the external power source. Range is Good Cons:Need lot of batteries: you need 6 batteries for the unit to function.Since everybody wants to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagabriel2 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very useful. - Adequate construction quality. - Price could be lower, but it is not so bad. - Works as advertised. Cons:None so far. I ordered it to replace a broken unit (after two years of uninterrupted use) and it is performing as well as the replaced uni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybudidatsun on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Very good value for money 2. Good chimes with 9 songs 3. Melodious sound, I think its polyphonic or MP3 4. Can select the sound volume, louder or softer 5. The sensor unit provides hole for external power source such as DC Adaptor Cons:1. Need plenty of batteries: 3 AA... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections