Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynetmammal on 12/16/2013

I was very happy with it. It held my Droid securely, and did not bob much when holding the phone. Suction cup never came loose on its own. That said, its cheap, it lasted more than 2 years, I got my money's worth out of it. Somehow I dropped it, and it hit the back of the holder. That is brittle plastic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

It seems like it is strong, it can be changed to the best way in the car, I am loving the product, it does a nice grip in the window. The only con i found in this product it was that a the right piece that holds the phone was broken, but nothing that a little bit of glue can't fix. My other thoughts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybjorrnh on 10/02/2012

Easy to adjust. Can fit it almost everywhere. Good bendable arm that stays in place after adjustments. A little plastic background så you can put a photo or something behind. The suction cup can come loose sometimes but it has rarely happened. Its wery plastic and the button you use to adjust the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreygol on 09/09/2012

good material quality looks strong and steady, adaptable to any device size in a easy way, its has a butten to extend the arms. can rotate the device 360 deg, there are a switch that can lock the rotation. you can get it any position you put it, the arm is very flexible and strong in the same time looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaby007 on 08/31/2012

Pretty good product, holds the phone pretty good and sticks really good to the window of the car, in my country its really hot and the sun burn all my last phone holders, but it looks like this one is holding and doing its job really good it could be little bit cheaper other then this i dont see any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroihezki on 07/26/2012

it can bend easily. does not fall off. very strong. very hard to break it (i tried) pretty cheap. you can change the holder's size. made of plastic i tried to break it, used a lot of force and one of the plastics broke off, but i fixed it and it works great. great product if you need a phone holder for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspar230 on 07/24/2012

I am using it to hold my Motorola phone and its working as excepted. The quality is excepted for the price. Can rotate them vertically and horizontal easily and been using it for a while now. Its hard to put it on the windscreen and its even hard to take it out but its OK for the price. Some parts are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyosian on 04/11/2012

- The place to hold the phone is adjustable, which is very useful. I use it for my Spica i5700 and it feet perfectly with a very convinced way to toggle between horizontal to vertical positions. - The padding for the phone is soft, so I can be assured that the phone is not going to be scratched or anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarge02 on 04/03/2012

Easy to use. Nice fit between the two parts. Also it is easy to unmount it You can move it just pulling or pushing. Without removing it from the windshield Price could be better. I bought the same one about 3 months ago about half of the price The product box came smashed but the holder was ok you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarrobajunior on 12/12/2011

- Easy to use, have no secrets; - Can hold any device and easily; - Work in any position. (vertical and horizontal); - Best price; - Easy to put off your device (nice button) - Plastic looks weak; - Quality isn't the best, but works well; - Isn't easy to put it on the windshield (sometimes doesn&#180... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections