Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems like it is strong, it can be changed to the best way in the car, I am loving the product, it does a nice grip in the window. Cons:The only con i found in this product it was that a the right piece that holds the phone was broken, but nothing that a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjorrnh on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to adjust. Can fit it almost everywhere. Good bendable arm that stays in place after adjustments. A little plastic background så you can put a photo or something behind. Cons:The suction cup can come loose sometimes but it has rarely happened. Its we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreygol on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good material quality looks strong and steady, adaptable to any device size in a easy way, its has a butten to extend the arms. can rotate the device 360 deg, there are a switch that can lock the rotation. you can get it any position you put it, the arm is very flexible a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaby007 on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty good product, holds the phone pretty good and sticks really good to the window of the car, in my country its really hot and the sun burn all my last phone holders, but it looks like this one is holding and doing its job really good Cons:it could be little bit che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroihezki on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it can bend easily. does not fall off. very strong. very hard to break it (i tried) pretty cheap. you can change the holder's size. Cons:made of plastic i tried to break it, used a lot of force and one of the plastics broke off, but i fixed it and it works gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspar230 on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using it to hold my Motorola phone and its working as excepted. The quality is excepted for the price. Can rotate them vertically and horizontal easily and been using it for a while now. Cons:Its hard to put it on the windscreen and its even hard to take it out but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosian on 04/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The place to hold the phone is adjustable, which is very useful. I use it for my Spica i5700 and it feet perfectly with a very convinced way to toggle between horizontal to vertical positions. - The padding for the phone is soft, so I can be assured that the phone is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarge02 on 04/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Nice fit between the two parts. Also it is easy to unmount it You can move it just pulling or pushing. Without removing it from the windshield Cons:Price could be better. I bought the same one about 3 months ago about half of the price The product box came sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrobajunior on 12/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use, have no secrets; - Can hold any device and easily; - Work in any position. (vertical and horizontal); - Best price; - Easy to put off your device (nice button) Cons:- Plastic looks weak; - Quality isn't the best, but works well; - Isn't easy to put it on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimko on 03/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The place to hold the phone / device is ajustable, which is very useful. I use it for my Iphone and I can easily toggle between vertical and horizontal positions. - The padding for the phone / device is soft, so I can be assured that the phone / device is not going to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections