Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhabiah0a on 05/10/2014

Hard and well fit. Almost right. Actually considered Excellent quality for HTC One Mobile. none Highly Recommended for HTC One after one (1) month of use. I see this product as material, shape, size and color a good cover to be used for this specific mobile HTC one. Even if there is a rubbish stick , you could easily clean that. Moreover, the rounded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonnyTen on 02/18/2014

Has that soft velvet-like feel to it, which makes it immune to scratches basically. It does not add bulk to the phone at all. Does not wrap around the phone entirely on the right side (about 0.3mm less lower than the left side). The corners cracked and eventually broke off after a few months. While I always have my phone in my pocket or on my desk. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimotro on 01/21/2014

I've just received this case for the HTC One. And Well you've got yourself a truely satisfied customer. This are in my opinion my pro's: - Great build quality - Feels great in the hand - Awesome price. I just can't stop loving the feel the case has, especially for this rediculous price range. Also the first (of 3 total) that correctly leaves all jacks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBamza on 06/15/2013

Very thin so it doesn't take away from the sleekness of the htc one. fits perfectly with no gaps or problems. feels very nice to the touch, almost like a rubbery/plasticy feel to it. nice and stylish, i had it on the silver htc one and it gave it a nice black and white look. no lip to protect the screen. mainly just protects the back of the phone. Well ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections