Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhabiah0a on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hard and well fit. Almost right. Actually considered Excellent quality for HTC One Mobile. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Highly Recommended for HTC One after one (1) month of use. I see this product as material, shape, size and color a good cover to be used for this s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonnyTen on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has that soft velvet-like feel to it, which makes it immune to scratches basically. It does not add bulk to the phone at all. Cons:Does not wrap around the phone entirely on the right side (about 0.3mm less lower than the left side). The corners cracked and ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimotro on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I've just received this case for the HTC One. And Well you've got yourself a truely satisfied customer. This are in my opinion my pro's: - Great build quality - Feels great in the hand - Awesome price. I just can't stop loving the feel the case has, especially for this re... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBamza on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very thin so it doesn't take away from the sleekness of the htc one. fits perfectly with no gaps or problems. feels very nice to the touch, almost like a rubbery/plasticy feel to it. nice and stylish, i had it on the silver htc one and it gave it a nice black... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections