DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Kitchen Food Heat Shielding / Knead Dough Pad w/ Scale - Sky Blue
Customer’s impression:
Useful Pretty Really good! I love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickles on 03/30/2015

I bought two of these to roll pastry between, but I find myself using them all the time for all sorts of things - mostly pastry or dough work. The scale, and printed circles, are really useful too if you're preparing for a specific size. It wouldn't stand up to sharp knives at all, so I keep mine... Read more

Impression:Really good!;

0 0 0

• posted byirene123456 on 02/26/2015

I am very happy with its large size, pretty colour, and both the Cm and Inch Measurement provided on it. Pretty pictures printed on it too. As usual, DealExtreme (DX) is the only Online Shopping from China that I'd trust. The price might get a bit higher than others now that they are very but the... Read more

Large Size and with both Cm and Inch Measurement

Impression:Useful,Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted bylberstein on 08/05/2014

I love this mat! It's bigger than the most common ones, it can be rolled for storage, and it has plenty of useful sizes and measures printed in it for quick reference. The material it's made of will stick to any surface so the pad won't slide or move while using, but it's easily removed when you... Read more

Impression:I love it!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: