Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeAnBeAn on 07/06/2009

First off: Uses 3x AAA Batteries -The light is quite bright and uses LED's. The bulb you never have to change but they give you the option to change the lens or reflector. It takes one button for two modes which is STEADY or BLINK. Most of it is made out of plastic so it's pretty light. The packaging says it's meant for hats but it comes with all the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrias on 05/12/2009

My first impression on this unit is: good. For cheap LED Headlamps, it is good. only the build quality that looks a little bit'cheap' - but it is cheap, isn't it? the light is quite bright, enough to help you riding in the dark, but not enough far when you riding very fast. but it is GOOD. whew... only the 'cheap' looks.. nothing else... (as I said,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklunar on 08/03/2008

Light is very bright. Great at night! It's build quality is not bad at all. The light the package came in was a flimsy as the package could get crushed easily during transportation. But not that bad. It uses lots of AAA batteries though. I came across these when I was shopping for a gift for my good friend. He's a biker and bikes alot! So since he sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaervt on 02/21/2008

Great light, mounted perfectly on the handlebars of my bike, bright enough for cars to see and is a must have for those riding at night! Not the greatest build quality but does fine........I'm worried when I jump a curb or ride down stairs that it will fall off but it hasn't yet so thats good!!! Nice light, well designed, seems to have long battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMozzer on 12/22/2007

small and lightweight. Powerful beam, particularly when flashing. Yet to find out if it waterproof, seals seem a bit hard to be very good. For the price you can't go wrong - good safety device well worth it Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections