DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Outdoor One Shoulder Knapsack Bag - Black (28L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCapoJan on 05/20/2014

Fine quality: zippers and other means of securing are up to the job. Lots of pockets, lots of compartments of different sizes and shapes. Sometimes too many pockets, so one might have to think well where what was stored away. Even after a couple of months of practically daily use, still smells synthetic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byANGELGORRION on 03/01/2014

very satisfied, everyone has many pockets for easy access, the quality is good the central pocket is great. The zippers are strong, has a battery aculto very useful pocket on the back I really like moment I did not find anything against served for every day and as I use it for mountain outings, the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuigeneris69 on 11/04/2013

Muy buena calidad. Tiene muchos bolsillos e incluso enganches MOLLE para ampliar complementos. Costuras, cierres y cremalleras muy competentes. Muy cómodo para llevar encima. Por la parte de atrás lleva almohadillas para hacerlo más cómodo de llevar. Ninguno. De momento no he encontrado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPapaiUrso on 10/31/2013

Spacious bag with lots of pockets for small objects. Made of high quality material, it is Ideal for walks and excursions, as it is made of a material resistant to rainwater. Honestly, I have no criticism of the product; I am pleased with the purchase. The bag fits comfortably on the shoulder, and allows ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byacb13nrv on 08/26/2013

Materials quality is good. Fits right. Long adjustable shoulder strap. Lots of pockets and compartments. "waterproof" cover for main compartment. Zipper quality could be better. For me it's too bulky for everyday use measures external (with pockets filled): wxlxh 25x17x27 cm main compartment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymongman on 08/02/2013

This bag is a Maxpedition-ish copy. It is very well designed and has lots of pockets for anything you need to bring with you. It is a good size and is practical without being bulky. Generally the workmanship is solid. The shoulder strap pad which is meant to protect you from the strap irritating your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavierpapusa on 06/30/2013

Much cheaper than the JUMBO ™ Versipack Maxpedition ® (u$ 100), and came to a similar product. Many pockets, many closures. I love it. Exactly was what I was looking for. Still did not find it. But surely the mesh inner fabric used to prevent rubbing against your waist will not last long the only ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections