Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNenjiA on 09/26/2013

+ Good quality + Works like it should + Looks genuine - Doesn't come with the sticky black stripes on its sides, so I had to use the ones from my old screen You might damage the DSi if you don't know what you're doing. Please don't try to replace the touchscreen (or any of the components of the DSi) if you're not 1000% sure you'll do it right. The DSi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagestic20 on 09/18/2012

Great replacement for a broken digitizer Fits nicely into existing housing without the need of an major adjustments. Does not come with 2 sided tape Not original Would have been nice to have some 2 sided tape for the attachement of the plastic piece that covers the outside corners and edges of this part. I had to replace many digitizers on the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbleagle0 on 09/18/2010

Replaces the original touch screen on a Nintendo DSi. Fits exactly and works perfectly. The screen is not crystal clear. I'm not sure if that is by design, but it almost looks like there is a film of plastic remaining, even after I removed the plastic protective film on both sides. This doesn't make the screen look weird when it is on though. If you ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections