DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer&Repeller with 2-LED Flashlight -Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno not usefull Very bad product A good product for this price. won't recomend it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybkordahl on 09/19/2017

Impression:Muy bueno;

Working great, no problem with it. And OK shipping

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysedhiola on 04/15/2017

Impression:Muy bueno;

es muy bueno funciona, solo hay que ponerle una bateria de calidad de 9v, por que trae una generica y queda a la perfeccion

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChocheneguer on 12/19/2016

Impression:A good product for this price.;

My barking neighbour dog shuts up when using the thing. I'm satisfied.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byceyko171 on 01/14/2016

I used it. good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPEETX on 09/11/2015

Design is good enough for this kind of device. Battery is included, what is another plus point. Works good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymiro13mc on 04/30/2015

Impression:Very bad product,not usefull,won't recomend it;

In my neighborhood there are plant of dogs (smaller, bigger, etc.). My neighbor next me has 4 dogs, one french bulldog and 3 dachshund...No one of them stop barking after I treat them with this item. I have put the dog repeller even into the ear of one of dachshund - and as I did expect - he stop... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynikolailicsb on 03/19/2014

If you are facing aggressive dogs when you go for a walk or in a grocery store, this is the right thing for you. I've been using it when I go for a walk, because of the stay dogs in our park. It comes with a battery that is already inserted in the device. Humans can't hear any noise. It is quite... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneumanndecristo on 09/06/2013

1) - Easy use 2) - chinese and english manual 3) - only one button for three function. 4) - Three function in one 5) - low price 6) - -Compact case 7) - LED have great ilumination in cases of emergency you need None. I really don't have any Cons of this product, it is very simple and efficiently... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byurfinus on 12/28/2012

Efficient instrument capable of protecting the person from possible attack aggressive watchdog. Effectively deters the dog from a distance 5-15 meters. I warn you that it is not very effective against the deaf and specially trained dogs! Build quality could be better, but frankly I did not find I... Read more

Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynonkreon on 09/30/2012

Repels dogs as advertised Could have been smaller? Sometimes some dogs are not affected. And the range is sometimes intimidating but I suppose having a larger range drains battery more quickly so I think this is on purpose. Still protects however so that shouldn't be that much of a problem. This... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere