DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller with 2-LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurfinus on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Efficient instrument capable of protecting the person from possible attack aggressive watchdog. Effectively deters the dog from a distance 5-15 meters. I warn you that it is not very effective against the deaf and specially trained dogs! Cons:Build quality cou... Read more

Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller
  • posted bynonkreon on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Repels dogs as advertised Cons:Could have been smaller? Sometimes some dogs are not affected. And the range is sometimes intimidating but I suppose having a larger range drains battery more quickly so I think this is on purpose. Still protects however so that shouldn't... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygkoleff on 06/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful devices, especially cycling, good workmanship, very attractive price. Even a dog can be seen effect of 10-15 meters. Device is comfortable to hold in your hand and work with him so easy. Dog training mode also works. Cons:Sometimes it does not work, the beam butt... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvipseixas on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used it to make my dog stop barking to the neighbors at the apartment door. It only took me two days of training and she drastically reduced the barking. One week of training and she completely stop barking to my neighbors. It was awesome! Be aware that to b... Read more

3 0
  • posted byciko44ciko44 on 03/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really working with in range. all dogs influenced but not too much they only put their selves out of the way ------ Gerçekten ise yariyor, bütün köpekler çok etkilenmeselerde en azinda yolunuzdan çekiliyorlar. Cons:I wish it could be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOlenna on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Really works - repels dogs when I ride my bike 2. Handy shape - I put it in a pocket on the bike-mounted bag, it feats well and can be easy taken from. I take it in my hand when I see dogs that seem interested in barking at and biting a bike-rider (me). 3.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections