DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller with 2-LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikolailicsb on 03/19/2014

If you are facing aggressive dogs when you go for a walk or in a grocery store, this is the right thing for you. I've been using it when I go for a walk, because of the stay dogs in our park. It comes with a battery that is already inserted in the device. Humans can't hear any noise. It is quite big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneumanndecristo on 09/06/2013

1) - Easy use 2) - chinese and english manual 3) - only one button for three function. 4) - Three function in one 5) - low price 6) - -Compact case 7) - LED have great ilumination in cases of emergency you need None. I really don't have any Cons of this product, it is very simple and efficiently for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurfinus on 12/28/2012

Efficient instrument capable of protecting the person from possible attack aggressive watchdog. Effectively deters the dog from a distance 5-15 meters. I warn you that it is not very effective against the deaf and specially trained dogs! Build quality could be better, but frankly I did not find flaws.... Read more

Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller Ultrasonic 3-Mode Dog Trainer and Repeller

0 0 13

• posted bynonkreon on 09/30/2012

Repels dogs as advertised Could have been smaller? Sometimes some dogs are not affected. And the range is sometimes intimidating but I suppose having a larger range drains battery more quickly so I think this is on purpose. Still protects however so that shouldn't be that much of a problem. This tool ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygkoleff on 06/05/2012

Useful devices, especially cycling, good workmanship, very attractive price. Even a dog can be seen effect of 10-15 meters. Device is comfortable to hold in your hand and work with him so easy. Dog training mode also works. Sometimes it does not work, the beam button does not give good contact (maybe ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvipseixas on 06/29/2011

I used it to make my dog stop barking to the neighbors at the apartment door. It only took me two days of training and she drastically reduced the barking. One week of training and she completely stop barking to my neighbors. It was awesome! Be aware that to be effective you have to use the device and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byciko44ciko44 on 03/25/2011

It is really working with in range. all dogs influenced but not too much they only put their selves out of the way ------ Gerçekten ise yariyor, bütün köpekler çok etkilenmeselerde en azinda yolunuzdan çekiliyorlar. I wish it could be more effective generally old dogs are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOlenna on 09/27/2010

1. Really works - repels dogs when I ride my bike 2. Handy shape - I put it in a pocket on the bike-mounted bag, it feats well and can be easy taken from. I take it in my hand when I see dogs that seem interested in barking at and biting a bike-rider (me). 3. Use common 9V battery - still works with ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections