Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShejo on 04/25/2014

It keeps save the Dsl from scratches and falls. There is no problem with the slots. There are all free. It fits perfectly on the ds and you can easily access to volum contron, power, stylus. etc At first, It looks thin and weak but once It's installed you see the difference. I belive it was transparent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydseah on 02/20/2013

Good build. Plastic has a nice solid feel to it. Hinges provide good support to the upper screen. As with similar products, there are weak spots which will most likely crack over time. Not a big issue as the casing should still function as it should. Painless to install, and quite surprisingly relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaQuet on 10/14/2012

I bought 3 pieces of this case, my wife are quite rough in keeping her DS, so it dropped quite a lot of times. When I first order, I kinda worry about the tickness of the plastic material, would it be too thin and fragile, but it turns out quite good and thick. In my hometown this kinda case cost about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLimetree60 on 12/18/2011

I love this case. - It is well built - The case is really crystal clear - This gives the NDS a nicer look - Protects the NDS from dirt - Gives the player a better support - Great price! As with all these crystal cases, they come with the same flaw. After some heavy duty use, it will break at one or both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiandra08 on 04/27/2010

-Price -Quality -Build -Rose color look great on metallic rose/Nintendogs case -Easy installation -Snug fit -None -Packing, yes they do have a protective film so the case doesn't scratch and was wrapped in bubblewrap, but it could have a bit of foam or something to keep the case as whole instead of two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcm069 on 08/15/2009

- Sooooo Cheap - BEst VAlue available - Exactly like the one I bought in Australia for 20 bucks. - Sturdy enough to take a drop. - 2 part design means that you canplay while it is on the DS. - GREAT QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. Cool Pink Color. - Once again better packaging could be used item is sent in a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections