Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTw15t3r on 04/02/2013

It's really cheap for a crystal case. It protects your NDS from bumps and accidental drops (which you shouldn't let happen!!!) Easy to fit on Nice tinge of blue to match my Blue NDS Lite Well, the quality is good but not fantastic, but after long use (>1 year), it started to crack near the hinges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySHANYAYA on 01/11/2013

Cristal clear, exact place for all buttons or placement or cables. It fits my NDS Lite easily no problem to put it in or to take it off. It does not get hot fast so I think that it will not melt. The packaging was a big surprise! Just a transparent film around the frame, I though that the case was broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTw15t3r on 05/31/2011

It's cheap and good! Plastics tend to bend light, so by looking at the "rainbow patterns" I can tell there are some stress points in the plastic mostly at the logo area. Also, some thin film interferrence at work on two points at the top cover indicating unequal thickness in the plastic. These ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTOF80 on 10/18/2010

- can protect your Nintendo DS Lite from a minor fall. - easy to set, nothing to remove or adjust, just place the console inside the case. - fits like a glove and allows access to all components as stylus, LR buttons, slots, charger, volume/power switches, headphones jack). - good quality plastic. - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoriakaice on 06/23/2010

Seems really tought, however I haven't tried to break it ;) Fits well on the Nintendo DS Lite and offers quick and easy access to all the things needed (like stylus, LR buttons, slots, charger, volume/power switches, headphones jack). Also the color is great nad the case itself is nice in touch. I haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInstigator on 05/20/2010

Solid quality plastic, has a blue tinge to it. Will protect your NDS lite from a minor fall. Fits like a glove and allows access to all components of the ds ( charger, game slot, stylus etc.) None A little tricky to get on at first. All you need to do is put the base on first, connect the hinge and then ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections