DX » Community » Reviews » CR2 Battery Charger (100~240V)
  • 5 star 47 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 49 ( 49% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychakalaefona on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Todo ventajas, comodo y compacto, muy facil de usar, no pesa y se tramsporta muy comodamente, el material con el que esta construido parece de muy buena calidad, no es el primero que tengo y siempre me dio unos buenos resultados tanto en fotografia como en otr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySheilaA on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact size; the plug folds in so it's easier to store away and/or toss into the camera bag - Charges quickly and the light lets you know when the charge is complete - Great price for this item Cons:Haven't had problems OtherThoughts:So much cheaper to get... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRe4son on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, i have this item for almost 2 years now :D im using it all the time, it works PERFECT! i love it, its small, its light weight, its build quality is great, never got broken or did any problems, great product for CR2 Batterys Cons:I dont see any cons in the product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small, cheap charger that gets the job done. Has indicator LEDs. Finding a charger for atypical battery types would be very hard locally. Works great with sku.00932 Cons:Build quality could be better. I have to use converter for EU power sockets. Comes with US plug on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycybercrash on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a led to indicate when its charged. This one is very portable, the power connector folds inside the body. For such a cheap item the build quality is really good, mine is still fully functional after many many months. Nice price. (Actually the best-priced CR2 charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaros on 02/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice, small charger. - Worked for me. - Sturdy outer body. - Status LED is red when charging and green when charged. - CR2 spacer fits okay, I had no problems charging CR2s. Cons:- Poorly built circuitry. The wires inside are connected by very little amount of solder,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great charger. Small works perefectly, Has leds to notify when charging is done Cons:None that I can think of OtherThoughts:I bought this charger for the sku 00932 CR2 batteries, they make a great combination! I use those batteries for one of my laserpens, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmjam on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Its smaller than a lot of other chargers- making it easier to carry or travel with - Comes in a nice plastic sealed package (something you don't see for a lot of items on DX - LED indicator to tell the user when the batteries are charged - Comes with a convert... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorcq on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros::Well, il'l start by saying im from England, and had todo some custom wiring and modifications to match my plug socket, but other than that, very very good. charged my almost dead CR2's very well. small in size, green/red to let you know when its charging and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmexiTofu on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ok some pros. it charges really well. - it has a very nice price - it is doing what it should do... it charges. - lets you know when the batteries are fully charge Cons:- the build is made out of cheap plastic... it srrms too cheap looking - it gets really hot a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections