DX » Community » Reviews » BYL-928 Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Receiver Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerucolindo on 05/13/2014

lightweight (and I do mean it - it's really light for a device of this size!), nice design, and easy to use - if you have a mobile BT headset, you won't have any problems with operating this thingy. due to its weight and a built-in battery it might be used as a sort of portable receiver (you can plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsolvtec on 04/22/2014

Worked "okay" at first. Sound quality was good enough for the intended purpose. (Static audible at low volume levels however) THEY BOTH BROKE with no misuse/abuse, close to the same time which leads me to believe they are not manufactured to any quality standards. (Also right out of return warranty) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysKaUcH on 04/15/2014

Cheap, easy to use, good sound quality, plug and play, compatible with almost any bluetooth devices. Bought two but i use the two with the same phone even if changing the ID. Feels very light (but not flimsy). Interrupts music with an annoying periodic beep when power is low. Wish it would be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoahbrouwer on 02/23/2014

very good product works long on the battery, and easy to pair with your phone. The mute function is very convenient. I have this dongle installed in my helmet. and in vergeer is very nice if you can put your phone without having to hold the music. paused the bass is not everything ... and the case is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsolvtec on 01/15/2014

Price Sound quality was decent before it stopped working. Range, and battery life seemed to be as described. Ordered (2) and BOTH stopped working after a couple weeks. Likely due to poor solder points on the circuit board. Decent sound quality - 7.5 out of 10 (CD quality) It's cheap, and worked for a ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byescore on 12/27/2013

I'm using it in my car and when I get to my car, the phone and receiver connects instantly. Sound quality is very high, actually i believe that it sounds even better compared to using aux-cable, thought it about the phone. I'm using cars battery for charging the device, im not in need of recharging the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byejmarino on 12/11/2013

Simple, one function, good sound quality. Came with wires. Quick setup. No instruction manual for those who never had some bluetooth audio device. Could be frustrating not knowing how to pair the device for the first time. As most of the earphone bt devices, you should keep the button pressed meanwhile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechan101 on 08/08/2013

Auto power off. Comes boxed. Actually has a battery internal that charges quickly. Feels very light (but not flimsy). Interrupts music with an annoying periodic beep when power is low. Wish it would be a little more discrete. But at least you know it's running out of power. Holding down the power button ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byXajel on 07/23/2013

For the cost, it really worth it, it does what it should do... very easy to use.. and if you already familiar with one-bottom gadget then you will not need to read the manual... Sound quality is not that much, for for the price... you get what you paid for... the battery lasts for few hours and you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxbargoon on 06/11/2013

Deep, rich sound over Bluetooth with my Nexus tablet after I hooked it up to my stereo. I was surprised at how light it was. I remember thinking 'this little plastic thing can't possibly have a battery.' Turns out I was wrong! Charges over USB, so I use an old phone charger. Uses a mini USB cable to ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections