DX » Community » Reviews » BYL-928 Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Receiver Dongle - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 29% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerucolindo on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:lightweight (and I do mean it - it's really light for a device of this size!), nice design, and easy to use - if you have a mobile BT headset, you won't have any problems with operating this thingy. due to its weight and a built-in battery it might be used as a sort of p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsolvtec on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Worked "okay" at first. Sound quality was good enough for the intended purpose. (Static audible at low volume levels however)Cons:THEY BOTH BROKE with no misuse/abuse, close to the same time which leads me to believe they are not manufactured to any quality sta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysKaUcH on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, easy to use, good sound quality, plug and play, compatible with almost any bluetooth devices.Cons:Bought two but i use the two with the same phone even if changing the ID. Feels very light (but not flimsy). Interrupts music with an annoying periodic beep when powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsolvtec on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price Sound quality was decent before it stopped working. Range, and battery life seemed to be as described.Cons:Ordered (2) and BOTH stopped working after a couple weeks. Likely due to poor solder points on the circuit board. Decent sound quality - 7.5 out of... Read more

2 2
  • posted byechan101 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Auto power off. Comes boxed. Actually has a battery internal that charges quickly.Cons:Feels very light (but not flimsy). Interrupts music with an annoying periodic beep when power is low. Wish it would be a little more discrete. But at least you know it's running out of... Read more

0 1
  • posted byXajel on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:For the cost, it really worth it, it does what it should do... very easy to use.. and if you already familiar with one-bottom gadget then you will not need to read the manual... Sound quality is not that much, for for the price... you get what you paid for... t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxbargoon on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Deep, rich sound over Bluetooth with my Nexus tablet after I hooked it up to my stereo. I was surprised at how light it was. I remember thinking 'this little plastic thing can't possibly have a battery.' Turns out I was wrong! Charges over USB, so I use an old phone charge... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections