DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nintendo Upper and Lower TFT LCD Screen Modules for NDSi/DSi (2-LCD Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoromorr on 10/10/2011

Exact replacement parts. They are declared as genuine and I could see no reason to dispute this. None I've bought several replacement screens for NDS' this is the first time I've had to replace a screen on the DSI. Fitting is straightforward and the resultant display is perfect. There is not a lot to say about these screen, the price is reasonable, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecydx on 06/16/2011

Two Screens in one SKU. They work perfectly. They bring back to life your DSi... The bottom one is easy to install. The color are not as vibrant as the original ones. not that i mind... you can notice this only if you have a Original DSi screen to compare with!. Everything else works fine. Mine shows a tiny dead pixel (the bottom screen) in the border,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYamamoto on 11/26/2010

-The screens perfectly fit NDSi. My broken NDSi has been reincarnated thanks to them. -I could use them easily without any expertise. There are many videos of NDSi disassembly in YouTube, so we can use them as references. -In some cases, coloring of the screen don't match up perfectly with that of genuine one. But for me, it's not that big a deal. -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections