DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7" LCD Display Car FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good None functional Didnt Work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybublinux on 07/30/2015

Pros: +prize Cons: -Didnt work Nothing else to say, it was very cheap, but we couldnt get it working

Impression:Didnt Work;

0 0 0

• posted byellishofte on 07/18/2015

Works very easy and this way you can listen to your own music in the car or al home with your mobiel trough the radio. Also the batery works fine.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrugie96 on 05/27/2015

I like this kind of stuff and I would buy something more. I did use it in the car and it works very good. Also I used it in the macdonalds and I heard my own music over the radio.

0 0 0

• posted byvicent01 on 05/10/2015

exelente lo comparado con el precio del mercado este producto tiene un gran alcance de transmisión 100 por ciento recomendado

0 0 0

• posted byHarbinger92 on 04/26/2015

This little device works really well. Used it both in my car and with my radio at home. Even at ranges of 10+ meters it is still powerfull enough to overpower an existing radio station. Con: when it doesn't receive audio input, it 'disables' after a while instead of 'broadcasting' silence. This a... Read more

Impression:good,functional;

0 0 0

• posted bylexinternacia on 11/20/2014

Pros: Easy to use. Just select the frequency and voilà! It works with smartphones, PC, tablet and others with 3,5mm audio output; Cons: Short range of the radio. Only a few meteres.

FM transmitter

Impression:good,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byaxelsorman on 09/28/2014

Pros: Small, portable, cheap, easy to use Cons: Not sure how good the quality is, it seems to be okey but not the best A good and simle FM transmitter totally worth the money! If you want a cheap device to use when playing music in your friends car or whatever, this is perfect!

Impression:None;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere