DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7" Car FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug for IPHONE 5 -Black
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno None functional Didnt Work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJAbelSo on 09/14/2016

Impression:Bueno;

Recargable 0,7 "Pantalla LCD coche transmisor FM w / para Plug de 3,5 mm Iphone 5 - Negro muy util me parece muy bien el contar con un accesorio portatil para mi movil es perfecto se los recomiendo no hay necesidad de cables es inalambrico y ademas es recargable

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byceyko171 on 01/14/2016

Impression:good,functional;

I always use it. very good product. excellent

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybublinux on 07/30/2015

Impression:Didnt Work;

Pros: +prize Cons: -Didnt work Nothing else to say, it was very cheap, but we couldnt get it working

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byellishofte on 07/18/2015

Impression:good;

Works very easy and this way you can listen to your own music in the car or al home with your mobiel trough the radio. Also the batery works fine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrugie96 on 05/27/2015

I like this kind of stuff and I would buy something more. I did use it in the car and it works very good. Also I used it in the macdonalds and I heard my own music over the radio.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvicent01 on 05/10/2015

exelente lo comparado con el precio del mercado este producto tiene un gran alcance de transmisión 100 por ciento recomendado

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHarbinger92 on 04/26/2015

This little device works really well. Used it both in my car and with my radio at home. Even at ranges of 10+ meters it is still powerfull enough to overpower an existing radio station. Con: when it doesn't receive audio input, it 'disables' after a while instead of 'broadcasting' silence. This a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylexinternacia on 11/20/2014

Pros: Easy to use. Just select the frequency and voilà! It works with smartphones, PC, tablet and others with 3,5mm audio output; Cons: Short range of the radio. Only a few meteres.

FM transmitter

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaxelsorman on 09/28/2014

Impression:None;

Pros: Small, portable, cheap, easy to use Cons: Not sure how good the quality is, it seems to be okey but not the best A good and simle FM transmitter totally worth the money! If you want a cheap device to use when playing music in your friends car or whatever, this is perfect!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere