DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 3-in-1 Clip-On Fisheye + Wide Angle + Macro Lens Set for Iphone / Samsung - Black + Gray
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Quality Awesome Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXDot on 07/02/2015

Pros: very cheap product, but totally worth every single penny. The holder and lenses are durable and are real quality. Works perfect with my Sony Xperia and makes beatifull pictures, the macro-lens especially. Very easy to use with almost any phone and small so you can take it with you Cons: and... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byvictormeyer on 06/22/2015

Pros: Cheap AND effective. Attaches itself fairly easily to different devices. Does what it promises. Cons: None. Recommended.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byeu1357 on 06/20/2015

Well, fulfills its promise.I managed to take several good photos with the lens, especially with the macro. The price is average, and is within the amount of resources.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolausb on 06/10/2015

Pro: Really easy to use, clips straight on! Macro lens is fantastic! Con: Wide Angle lens on 5s basically turns into a fishbowl and the edges of the lens are REALLY obvious - so pretty much useless. Overall: Good cheap product that makes a fantastic clip on Macro for the iPhone 5. Not much good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySedoBleed on 06/04/2015

Really good product, The best buy I've done no cons I'm going to boy another

0 0 0

• posted byvlc206 on 06/02/2015

Lo utilizo a todas horas y es genial, de echo desde que me lo compré ya he tenido que pedir 3 más para amigos que también quieren tenerlo, y como se adapta a cualquier dispositivo es genial... lo utilizo mucho para hacer selfies cuando viajo, así me evito llevarme un palo como hace todo el mundo... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8808677 on 05/14/2015

Pros: Cheap, good quality, easy to use. Definitely going to order another one! Cons: Theres nothing negative to say!

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigopf35 on 05/13/2015

Otimo produto, envio rapido, porem lento quando chega no brasil.

0 0 0

• posted byIsmailYanik on 05/12/2015

This is a useless product, quality is not good, do not buy it. No zoom, I bought this unit to work with iphone5, the result of the photo is very poor in quality, tried other lense it is also poor, then opened to use as instructed to use the 3rd one everything scrambled and all in all it is waste... Read more

Impression:Useless do not buy this;

0 0 1

• posted byLauroxd on 05/06/2015

minhas fotos ficaram muito legais e mostra um bom resultado esse produto.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: