DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 3-in-1 Clip-On Fisheye + Wide Angle + Macro Lens Set for Iphone / Samsung - Black + Gray
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonnatjj on 06/25/2014

This Universal Clip-On is very easy to use. I use it on my Android phone but because of the Universal clip you can use it on each phone. I love the Fisheye lens! It's also small and in the package there is a little bag where you can put the clip-on in I don't see anything special when I do the Macro lens on my phone, therefore I only use the Fisheye ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorgueBay on 06/13/2014

I'm absolutely in love with this gadget! It's small, compact and fairly easy to use, depending on which phone and cover you have. The clip seems to be pretty sturdy and rather durable, and it certainly keeps the lens in place without falling/sliding off. Quality of certain pictures may be reduced due to a change in perspective, but it's really not something ... Read more

The package An example of the lenses.
    1 0
  • posted bytuolevi on 02/28/2014

Easy to carry around, Has three lenses, Can be used on most cell phones. The macro lens seems to do decent quality. The quality of the photos is not amazing, the images appear blurry. I suggest getting one that is black, not silvery. The fish eye is so wide that silver edge can be seen in photos. A white ring in each photo is not necessarily "the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandreSeco on 01/22/2014

Produto com uso muito fácil e que funciona perfeitamente em vários modelos de celulares, embalagem perfeita para guardar e carregar as lentes. Não fica bom em Iphone 3/3G, mas com um ajuste mais fino consegue se usar. Lente de Macro e Wide um pouco difícil de manusear, tenham cuidado ao usar. Não deixa a deseja perto de outras ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections