DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 8197 Men's Aluminum Magnesium UV 400 Protection Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsalat on 01/09/2014

I was looking for glasses which will replace my glasses which iam using for driving. Was really sad that i couldn’t find any glasses which would replace them and in the same moment will look nice. These glasses are looking great, the material is also very good and are more than useful for driving. No from my opinion. The glasses came with a case, small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypehdepano on 11/12/2013

Comfortable, fits well in the face, and very beautiful. It's good to drive in in intense sunlight, not distort or alter the view. And the protective box is good to take the sunglasses always together. Loved. No cons, way better than I expected for this price. Nice and ellegant, with great quality. Better than some more expensive. Came with a microfiber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

- Glasses are really polarized, and they are working way better than more expensive known brand name ones. - The lenses do not influence the detail of color, they work like a Neutral Density Filter for a digital camera. - Very comfortable to use and wear. - They come with holding box which that has a belt attaching loop and a microfiber cloth for gentle ... Read more

protective case glasses and case all included closeup 1 closeup 2
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections