Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedge91 on 12/06/2012

Very easy to operate. Uses standard 3xAAA batteries. 3 modes of brightness. Good looking. The build quality is really bad. And I mean really bad. I managed to broke one piece while I was mounting it. It is really hard to mount because the plastic is really hard. I was getting the feeling that it will break any moment. There is no manual and you have ... Read more

Light, front Light, side Light, open
    1 0
  • posted byfenerli on 09/24/2008

- Does its job - Uses common batteries (3xAAA) - Modes with 3 levels of brightness and flashing mode - Cheap - Easy to switch modes - Bit worried that it will fall off like my previous similar light (mind you, I stacked the bike and that was the only reason the light fell off) - Not sure how it will cope with rain Obviously, you should not be expecting ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjoystix2 on 01/07/2008

I put two of these on my Electric Bicycle which does 40mph. The Bike has a Crystalite 5303 Hub motor and 52v Lithium Batteries. They light up the streets perfect at night. Maybe not as bright as these $100-$200 HID kits but I paid $15...Cant beat that Nothing so far. Just make sure you buy Rechargeables for it. Great LED Bike lights and the best price ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysandyjb on 11/12/2007

Powerful light, easy to install and works off normal batteries would be nice to have flash mode in 1 LED and 7 LED as well For this price you cant go wrong with it. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymc510 on 11/12/2007

Pretty decent handlebar mounting system (for something this cheap). Easy switch action, with 4 modes (low, medium, high, flashing). Uses 3 AAA batteries. Not bright enough to illuminate your path at all. Higher modes give a bit more spill, but almost no more brightness. This housing with a cree would really be useful! Really only useful to enhance your ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bys002cjs on 07/27/2007

Helps a bike be seen. A LOT less expensive than if purchased at a bike shop. Common battery size (3xAAA) Just not bright enough to really light a trail satisfactorily for me. When it first came out, this was probably a decent use of LED technology. Now, it's affordable, but just not that bright. I was hoping this would be usable for mountain biking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLapa1 on 07/27/2007

-it works well -it's quite bright -it has 4 modes: 1 LED, 7 LEDs, 21 LEDs & 21 LEDs blinking -the beam is too focused and lights small area -i needed to add some padding to mount it firmly on handle bar good 3xAAA bike lamp. the best you could get for this money. Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections