DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Protective Water Resistant Bag w/ Mounting Holder for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhsv12 on 01/26/2014

Goods received in good condition. The cover is clear and zipper works well. Touching screen is also not a problem. Bike mount secures firmly. The phone pouch does not secure firmly onto the bike mount. Therefore it is vital to either super glue the pouch to the bike mount or find way to firmly secure the pouch. Otherwise the phone is surely going to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroketin on 12/10/2013

Esta muy bien y aparentemente la funda protege el teléfono contra lluvia y elementos como barro o polvo. El soporte se fija bien en la bicicleta y no tiene piezas pequeñas o sueltas que se puedan perder. La unión de la funda con el soporte de la bicicleta es muy mala, no se sujeta nada y se cae con mucha facilidad. Este problema es muy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastiaan_Smit on 10/23/2013

The bag itself is of good quality. It is filled with bars of foam. If you want you can remove them, but I think they should be left in the bag to protect your telephone from shocks. You can leave the zipper a bit open to have acces to the headphone or USB socket. In that case make sure that your valuable phone doesn't slip out of the bag. The bag is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinuz97 on 08/14/2013

Great quality for the money, better then expected! Fun to use (in my situation ) for google maps bike navigation. Or use a bike computer program to see how hard you go or miles/km. Combine this with a bluetooth headset, and you can instantly see who is calling on the display. Sunlight on the plastic cover reflex it, so little harder to see the screen.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections