DX » Community » Reviews » Regulated CV/CC 5-Mode LED Driver Circuit Board for Cree MC-E/SSC P7 Emitters (8.4V Max Input)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeWazige on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Puts out a nice ~2.8A on high +Works fine in combination with a standard M*g switch. (you only have to get used to half press to select and full click for confirming modes) Cons:-Fragile, wire between 2 boards got a bit mangled during shipping, Silicone led w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspecialdx on 03/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This appears to give as much current as most other cheap drivers for P7 etc, but it does appear to be lower than rated. I think the two Shottcky diodes are connected in parallel to allow current handling of ~4A Cons:This thing is bulky and runs hot, C1 blew on my exampl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytz2026 on 08/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It will take various voltages and drive the LED properly. Modes are out of sequence but there are 5 different ones. Cons:"Strobe" isn't. A strobe is normally a very short but bright pulse like a xenon flash unit. Instead this is 50% duty cycle. I don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealspido on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Wide choice of modes. Good price Cons:1. I think the output current is overrated. Mine was able to produce max. 1.9A on the output, using 1.3A on the input (see other thoughts) 2. The real problem with this drive is as many of you noticed it gets really hot - I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypault on 06/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:5 mode are effectively when you need, except the strobe and S.O.S. I had made this for my computer desk lamp connect with two Q5 emitter in series and cooling fan. Exactly what I need and convenience. Save a lot electricity then regular lamp. Cons:It does not has memory... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections