DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-501B CREE XR-E G2 150lm Green LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 19 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylamif on 04/03/2014

Very bright for night hunting. Movement of critters can be seen to 70 yards on the scope. Extremely suitable for use as an every-day-carry flashlight because the size is not too big for the backpack or pocket. My husband love it I did not find negative points. Perfect in value and quality. I already have one, this is the second time that we buy that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHydronPrime on 01/27/2014

Very bright for night hunting with airgun. Movement of critters can be seen to 70 yards on the scope. Extremely suitable for use as an every-day-carry flashlight because the size is not too big for the backpack or pocket. Not really a con, but I would have liked a matte finish on the body instead of the shiny one. Shiny finish on flashlight body makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomarcal on 07/10/2013

Produto excelente. Fabricado com material de ótima qualidade. Led muito forte e não descarrega facilmente as baterias. Tamanho ideal para segurar ou guardar no bolso. Nada contra este produto. O mesmo cumpriu realmente com seu propósito. Fácil de usar e com vedações em todas as partes móveis. Caso queira trocar a parte ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScuttles on 06/20/2013

I bought this as recommended on Budget Light Forum and added an aspheric lens, pressure switch, scope mount and put it on my air rifle. It provides an adequate throw for my air rifle. For me it gives good illumination to over 50m. None really for the price. Green lights are great for bunnies. It doesn't bother them and they really stand out against ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylperes on 03/14/2013

When the flashlight unwrapped the box, I thought the size that the intensity of light it would be very weak, but the torch surpassed my expectations. By adapting pressure in my rifle, I can easily see objects in the telescope 40 meters or more. When the flashlight pointed at the horizon, it can reach up to about 80 meters I did not find negative points.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeb1206 on 02/26/2013

Great range of distance Feels durable so far Gets hot when left on for long periods Really lights up the area without hurting your eyes wich is important when night hunting. I will be buying more of these for all of my vehicles and for gifts for people...................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymas360 on 01/26/2013

Great light for hunting. It does not spook games as white light does. Even for regular use it is much easier on my eyes. The light is light and easy to use. The 18650 cell is the way to go for extended use flashlight. If an optical head with adjustable lens is added to this light to allow it to be adjusted into a small, about 6" diameter, circle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommycat on 01/07/2013

It is special and bright! I though the light will only lights up the area at maximum of 10 to 20 meters but it make it up to about 30 to 40 meters (maybe more or less but really better than what I expected, I measure it with my bare eyes). The ceiling bounce make my room turn into green just like using the night vision goggles! Nice! In the night, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjanson on 12/27/2012

This is very small, smaller then i thought. fits to have in your pocket or whereever you need to stash it. It gives very good light, strong white light. *easy to have with you. *great lightpower *great price not really a con, but i don´t really need the many modes it have, blinking mode, SOS mode. would been enough with just strong and soft light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPieterH on 11/21/2012

The flashlight is Built well, has an extreme exposure of light and is small. It's cheap and good for attaching on your rifle. Great flashlight for that price. I'm using it as a night light on my airgun. it also has a great throw. I think about 100 meter And... it's Cheap Batteries (lithium ones) are expensive... I had to conclude that the ones i used ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections