DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Red LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 14 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byardavul on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Pretty bright... Could be used as a rear bicycle light. The best thing is that it actually has a red emitter. Cons:The clear filter is not removable. you're not able to use aditional lens or filter. It doesnt have any modes. One mode and that is full power... Read more

0 1
  • posted byst3li0s on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent flashlight!Very good grip!Very bright! I am using for bicycle rear light!You can see also tha pictures and my videos! Cons:I don't find anything yet!I would like to improve a little tha general quality, the rooming(body).But its ok for now! OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrem222 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You won't believe just how bright this little red LED flashlight is. Very small and neat for carrying around with you. Quality isn't the best in the world, but at this price it is still tremendous value for money. Cons:Sometimes you might need to clean the thr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokravnikar on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use this torch mainly as a rifle flashlight for hunting combined with Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad. Low price is unbeatable, it makes pretty good lightbeam up to 100 meters. I like the very compact design. My previous torch was Led Lenser T/ which is much heavier... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlsg58 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Red LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A) is very bright for such a small flashlight.The possilitie of focus is a added bonos.I however prefer flahlights that use AA batteries because they are esier to find. Cons:non could use AA batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted by325addict on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- puts out very nice, really RED light - doesn't ruin your night vision - build quality of current batch is GOOD! Cons:well, nothing I can think of at this moment, it works flawlessly, puts out a lot of very good color RED light. OtherThoughts:Need a really re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommycat on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This red light brings me some "scary, haunting" feels but it is really a good light if you want a red light. Since it is slightly dimmer that green and blue light, it have shorter lightning range compared with my blue and green light. Cons:Only have about 10 m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrem222 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For such a physically small flashlight it throws a truly amazing beam of red light. This is only a K2 red LED but it is far brighter than the white R2 LED with a red filter placed in front. I was so impressed with the first one I purchased that I sent for anot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosxko on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The LED is very bright. The case appears well made. It has watertight gasket fittings around all the parts. Cons:There is no way to reduce brightness which limits it's application potential. OtherThoughts:Depending on your application this flashlight is either perfect or... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycooliosanchez on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Throws tons of red light. I call it "Nightmare Vision." The red is less hard on your eyes at night and doesnt throw off your nightvision as much. Only one mode! i hate flashlights that strobe. Cons:The hole for the strap had burrs so it snapped off pretty quickly. easy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections