DX » Community » Reviews » Automobile Windshield Wiper Renewing Sharpener with Pouch
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypandaix on 11/23/2012

Its a different product. I bought it to test because the windshield wiper of my car was very old and they are really expensive (really expensive¡¡¡). It came with a bag to keep it. It is small so you can keep it on you trunk always. It does the job, but in my case it did not work very well, it does make the edge smother but it does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaksun5 on 06/04/2012

-Easy to use -very simple design -Does the job of making the edge smoother as evidenced by the fact that is worked almost perfectly the second time I used it -small and light enough to carry in the car -cheaper than new wipers -environmentally friendly -I could be a bit cheaper (there's a cheaper one on dx since I bought this (SKU: 20667) but not sure ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byperruptor on 05/21/2010

It does renew the edge of old wiper blades It's fairly cheap - much cheaper than buying new wiper blades A little difficult to keep the blade in the slot as you run the device along it I've been using it for about a year. On old, oxidized wiper blades, it does refresh the surface. I doubt that it would do much for a blade that was actually nicked. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Its a different product. I bought it to test because windshield wiper of my car is a bit old and its very expensive (really expensive). If does its job. Wipers are a bit better after applied but its not as a new one, of course. It came with a bag. Its good. You have to re-apply it after some days. Its a bit boring but its a price you have to pay to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byschopf on 03/12/2009

It works very well. I dont know how it does the magic, but it does. My car's windshield wiper was very old, doing noise and not working very well. After I applied this product, noise is almost zero and it is cleaning the wind very well again. You will receive a pocket to carry it in your car. Its very easy to use. No instructions necessary. Its good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections