DX » Community » Reviews » Automobile Windshield Wiper Renewing Sharpener with Pouch
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypandaix on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a different product. I bought it to test because the windshield wiper of my car was very old and they are really expensive (really expensive¡¡¡). It came with a bag to keep it. It is small so you can keep it on you trunk always. Cons:It does the job,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaksun5 on 06/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -very simple design -Does the job of making the edge smoother as evidenced by the fact that is worked almost perfectly the second time I used it -small and light enough to carry in the car -cheaper than new wipers -environmentally friendly Cons:-I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byperruptor on 05/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does renew the edge of old wiper blades It's fairly cheap - much cheaper than buying new wiper blades Cons:A little difficult to keep the blade in the slot as you run the device along it OtherThoughts:I've been using it for about a year. On old, oxidized wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a different product. I bought it to test because windshield wiper of my car is a bit old and its very expensive (really expensive). Cons:If does its job. Wipers are a bit better after applied but its not as a new one, of course. It came with a bag. Its goo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byschopf on 03/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works very well. I dont know how it does the magic, but it does. My car's windshield wiper was very old, doing noise and not working very well. After I applied this product, noise is almost zero and it is cleaning the wind very well again. You will receive a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections