DX » Community » Reviews » Automobile Windshield Wiper Renewing Sharpener with Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypandaix on 11/23/2012

Its a different product. I bought it to test because the windshield wiper of my car was very old and they are really expensive (really expensive¡¡¡). It came with a bag to keep it. It is small so you can keep it on you trunk always. It does the job, but in my case it did not work... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaksun5 on 06/04/2012

-Easy to use -very simple design -Does the job of making the edge smoother as evidenced by the fact that is worked almost perfectly the second time I used it -small and light enough to carry in the car -cheaper than new wipers -environmentally friendly -I could be a bit cheaper (there's a cheaper... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byperruptor on 05/21/2010

It does renew the edge of old wiper blades It's fairly cheap - much cheaper than buying new wiper blades A little difficult to keep the blade in the slot as you run the device along it I've been using it for about a year. On old, oxidized wiper blades, it does refresh the surface. I doubt that it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Its a different product. I bought it to test because windshield wiper of my car is a bit old and its very expensive (really expensive). If does its job. Wipers are a bit better after applied but its not as a new one, of course. It came with a bag. Its good. You have to re-apply it after some Its... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byschopf on 03/12/2009

It works very well. I dont know how it does the magic, but it does. My car's windshield wiper was very old, doing noise and not working very well. After I applied this product, noise is almost zero and it is cleaning the wind very well again. You will receive a pocket to carry it in your car. Its... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere